Friday again

What's going on at yours

2 messages
27/07/2012 at 17:11

friday, it's 5 o'clock, it's not Crackerjack, but it does mean my weekend's started. 

I was supposed to be out to ringing tonight, but they've decided to cancel and watch the lympics on the TV. I may well indulge as well, with a mildly alcofrolic drink to make the thing go with a swing.

Then I have a library book to return (because my life's nothing but rock'n'roll) and a weekend of gardening (presuming the weather holds). And maybe a sneaky sit down in front of the TV to watch some sport.

So what's going on at yours this weekend? 

27/07/2012 at 19:55

I have been swimming Despite the session being designated as 'lane swimming' two boys got in and started splashing around and generally getting in the way. A few lengths of torpedoing straight at them soon sorted things 

I've also been raspberry scrumping and will be making trifle

Tomorrow I'm off dahn sarf to visit my parents. I may also do a spot of Olympic-watching. I do believe this makes me an Olympian

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.