Gatorade

5 messages
04/10/2002 at 13:58
is this drinkable?i gather its the fuel for the nyc marathon,so i know i'm going to take quite a bit of it on board-my usual tipple is lucozade sport-is it all the same or should i be seeking out the gatorade to test drive beforehand??advice welcome.
04/10/2002 at 14:23
Always try in in advance. Its easy enough to get in this country, motorway service stations often have huge quantities and some Sainsburys stock it. I quite like it and have taen it on training runs with no problems.

04/10/2002 at 14:41
thanks-its the thing you see everywhere until you need it,then it mysteriously vanishes...
04/10/2002 at 15:55
Don't try something new n a race, you may need BK's immodium if you do. Get your guts acclimatised first.
04/10/2002 at 17:32
They use the lemon & lime flavour. Road around the Gatorade station is hideously sticky so beware.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.