Glastonbury 2010

8 messages
Iron Pingu    pirate
23/06/2010 at 11:03
Anyone going?
23/06/2010 at 12:52
I guess they are already there or on their way there PP
23/06/2010 at 13:46

i wish, i was there last year and it was a phenomonal experience, i think i found my calling as a hippie lol

but most peeps will be journeying there today xx

23/06/2010 at 13:58
Lots of people, the traffic jams are hideous
Iron Pingu    pirate
23/06/2010 at 14:05
Hope they all travel today, I'm leaving tomorrow morning!  Can't wait, have my factor 30 packed but will also take the wellies so as not to tempt the sun god ...
23/06/2010 at 22:48
Will watch in the comfort of my home - I like proper toilets!
24/06/2010 at 08:14
T in the Park in two weeks CANT WAIT!!!!!
25/06/2010 at 11:35

We camped in Glastonbury a few years ago, as a stop-off on the way to Cornwall.

It was the first time I'd been, & on wandering the town-centre, & up the Tor, I was taken aback by the amount of people sitting on street-corners/wrapped in blankets on the Tor/playing guitars/etc....

It wasn't until we were in St Ives that I realised we'd been there 2 days before the Festival opened

(it was quite a few years ago, as it was the year that 'Four Non-Blondes' were in the charts with 'What's Going On' - I heard that track for the first time driving on the bridge over the River Tamar!!!

Funny what little things stick in your mind!!)

Also;

The coverage isn't the same anymore without John Peel being there, but I reckon Mark Radcliffe will do a decent job (he used to present for the BBC, alongside Peel)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.