GNR 2002

41 to 43 of 43 messages
08/10/2002 at 22:49
it was the biscuit tins on John Reid road that left a lump in my throat
09/10/2002 at 09:30
Hi John, I am sorry that you did not enjoy the day. Like Benz I ran the Benidorm marathon which had a 5 hour time limit that I was struggling to make, virtually on my own after the first mile with only spectators in the first few miles and it was lonely and at times I felt like giving up. AT the GNR I liked having lots of other runners around me all the time with no pressure to make a finish time. On the other hand my other half hated it.
Baz
09/10/2002 at 13:27
I'm probably going to have a go at the Morpeth to Newcastle in Jan. Never done it before, but have applied for London & thought it would be good motivation until I find out if I'm in FLM. I did the Blaydon Race 1st time this year, really good run. I'll also be back for my 8th GNR next year, even though I did have a bit of a moan, I wouldn't miss it.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 43 of 43 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.