GNR

I've booked my seat ...

2 messages
05/10/2002 at 18:29
The children are all in front of the telly all evening watching I Want To Be A Popstar, followed by I Can't Sing At All But I Can Show Off In Front of A Camera, followed by Boy Band/Girl Band - Who's The Best (or programmes along a similar theme), but I don't care - I've got my prime space booked for watching the GNR tomorrow morning - hope all forumites have a great race, I'll be looking for the vests!
05/10/2002 at 19:07
Hi Tiger

We've got a video for tonight "24hr party people" cos the kids have missed the Popstar stuff (how lucky are we?) Tomorrow we are off to Legoland on a corporate bonanza so I shall miss GNR.

But I did watch the mile races today which were very exciting - those people are so fast.

Mind you, could they run a half in 1.59 like someone I know ?!! Are you still thrilled with yourself - you should be. It was great to meet you at Windsor - what's your next race ?

Enjoy your weekend.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.