Goodbye for now...

...and I'll be back!!!

13 messages
19/09/2002 at 15:22
Everyone

Just to say, that I'm not going to be around on the forums very much for the forseeable future as my charming boss decided to make me redundant this morning (hence no daytime internet access).

That's not to say I won't be lurking around late in the evenings (probably with Snicks)to see what's been going on!

I still hope to make it to Windsor & Dublin. Hopefully running could help me through all this.

Sorry I just needed to have a moan.

Thanks

Jason L

P.S.
Senior Graphic Designer seeks work.
All offers carefully considered! :-)
19/09/2002 at 15:26
Join the club Jason,
3 months to the day since I got canned (which was the second time in 9 months....)

good luck with the job search
19/09/2002 at 15:35
Really sorry to hear that Jason. Hope something comes up soon for you mate.

Give me a call if you fancy a run or even just a chat.

Hope the training continues to go well as well.

Cheers mate.

DW
cougie    pirate
19/09/2002 at 15:35
Sorry to hear it Jason. I'm sure everything will turn out better for you.

19/09/2002 at 15:39
Jason, sorry to hear your news, its an awfull feeling I know its happened to me also which is why I am lurking around these forums most days, still it means you can run any time you want during the day.

Good luck for the future mate.......
19/09/2002 at 15:48
Jason - at least you can now update your portfolio with all your forum wizardry. You will never be forgotten and be proud that a growing army of forumites is running withh your logo on our chests.

Good luck
Come back soon!
x
longdistancebadger
OB
19/09/2002 at 15:51
sorry to hear that jason - many thanks for your work on my piccie which rec'd much approval!
19/09/2002 at 16:21
Hope you find a new job soon. I'm sure everyone who has bought a vest/t-shirt will be only too glad to give you a glowing reference :-)
19/09/2002 at 16:53
That's really crappy. Hope everything works out OK.

Neil
19/09/2002 at 19:38
Sorry Mate.
Bummer.
19/09/2002 at 22:40
Thanks everyone!
19/09/2002 at 22:45
Jason - really sorry - all the best with the job search.
19/09/2002 at 22:53
Jason, that's bad news. But with those kinds of skills I'm sure you'll be in demand. Why not go freelance for a while? Unless your contract is written on tablets of stone (better be careful here) use your network to let everyone know you're available. Best of luck.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
13 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.