81 to 88 of 88 messages
23/05/2003 at 19:11
sorry, slipped out there - meant to say bloomin' . :0(
23/05/2003 at 20:09
Chores Saturday

"R" Sunday

W**k Monday
23/05/2003 at 20:30
I've got to put up with my annoying brother-in-law visiting for the whole weekend - I would appreciate any sympathy. I've already apologised to my husband for my likely mood over the next three days. I just can't get on with the man and in our flat there's no way of getting away from him. Ho Hum, I think this weekend may be a great opportunity to start long runs in the country
23/05/2003 at 20:32
tweety, lots of sympathy. what is it that annoys you so much... or is it just an under-the-skin sensation ?
23/05/2003 at 20:38
He's loud, not funny (but he thinks he is), he has one of those annoying nervous giggles, and he smells. It's the constant little silly comments that really get on my nerves. He's one of those people who don't seem to have a volume control when they're talking.

At least I know I married the right brother.
24/05/2003 at 11:52
heheh yeah you're not running the risk of a jerry springer style family saga ! hope you're coping, reckon you're right about a long R out in the peace...
24/05/2003 at 11:54
Work Today Overtime and then Run Later
Christening Tomorrow don't mind that plenty of drink but kids screaming all day
Monday Easy Day at Home
24/05/2003 at 14:45
Thanks CLN, I'm doing remarkably well so far. Keep the windows open and ignore the daft comments. I'm trying to keep busy so he doesn't try to have a conversation with me. I think I'll just keep baking muffins so I can stay in the kitchen with something I like.

Probably going for a 'day out' tomorrow, I almost hope it rains!

:-)
Still better than work

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 88 of 88 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.