Hotel in or just north of York

Can you recomend a hotel with a gym

9 messages
28/05/2006 at 18:56
I have to go to York for a couple of days and i want to go somewhere with a gym, can anyone recomend one, Google is rubish!
Duck Girl    pirate
29/05/2006 at 09:15
dunno about gyms, but i can recommend some good running routes if you like? where are you going to be?
There's also 2 council-run swimming pools, one of which has a gym attached.
29/05/2006 at 09:34
Yes please DG, I will be staying (I hope) somewhere between york and Haxby, i may stay at the Hilton cos i get family consession there, but they dont have a gym or pool so a running route would be great :-)
29/05/2006 at 09:35
I used to live in Haxby, PB, no idea about hotels though, I'm sure DG will sort you out with routes etc. :-)
29/05/2006 at 09:59
Hi BB - I am taking teen 2 to visit bf after GCSE's and i need to keep myself ammused for a couple of days.......I'm sure they wont have that problem!!!!
29/05/2006 at 10:27
lol

<<shakes head in sympathy>>

I know all about teens doing GCSE's and having bf's :-)
29/05/2006 at 10:53
Question is BB.....will i ever survive? and how much will this constant hair dye cost me over the years!!!!!

Or do i just give up and go wrinkley and grey overnight :-(
29/05/2006 at 11:07
I think we'll survive, other people have :-)

i know what you mean about the hair dye, I don't want to grey yet but I hate looking stripey :-)
12/06/2006 at 07:45
DG - if you have those runs avaliable i would be very grateful for them.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.