How come the anti Islam DVD link below cannot be used?

41 to 50 of 50 messages
17/09/2012 at 17:52
Intermanaut wrote (see)

No doubt the majority of Muslims are face-palming, shaking their heads and thinking, "Those feckin' idiots.  They've done it again."

It would be good if that sort of reaction also got a bit of prominence in the media. Either there's no organised anti-extremist movement within the Muslim population to provide that response, or it doesn't get the same sort of editorial prominence as the rampaging nutters. I'm assuming the latter is true, but the former does seem to be lacking... 

17/09/2012 at 18:13
kittenkat wrote (see)

I wanna go on the London Eye, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna.... PLeeeeeeease!

OK, ok you can go on the eye, ... I shall spend my time waiting for you productively by repeatedly moving the papers on the attendants desk around !!

...they just don't understand how upset I am  ....

17/09/2012 at 18:31

I want to vent my anger when at the top of the Eye, where everyone can see me and realise how angry I am!

17/09/2012 at 18:34

Of course they will!  I will be at the top of one of the highest spots in London.  They will be able to hear me in Cornwall!

I can't see any problems with my logic at all

17/09/2012 at 18:46

Hmmm, not sure I want to be deaf.  Maybe I should get attention by skinny dipping in the Thames instead

LIVERBIRD    pirate
18/09/2012 at 12:53

Sounds like the Mersey near my house.....

18/09/2012 at 13:12

Plus the odd shopping trolley

18/09/2012 at 21:05

No Weils disease in the Thames.  The pollution kills it off

And if I return the shopping trolley I can make a pound.  Everyone's a winner!

19/09/2012 at 11:09

I saw a seal swimming under Blackfriars Bridge so it can't be that bad.

LIVERBIRD    pirate
19/09/2012 at 13:41

I saw several hundred dead fish recently on the banks of the St Helen's canal. THe local power station SWEARS they haven't contaminated the water. Again. Not like last time when they didn't do it then either.

Maybe it was the first of a series of new plagues?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 50 of 50 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.