"I apologise that women had to witness this today"

61 to 62 of 62 messages
24/05/2013 at 22:41

Fifth attempt at posting a comment.

I answered the question "why do they hate the west", which is why i've addressed that and not anything else. Ask me another question if you want a different answer.

No, it's not all one way.

The world is full of people, and mostly we're all pretty good, and we're all pretty similar. But there are some very bad ideas loose in the world, and some very bad people too, sometimes the people use the ideas and sometimes the ideas use the people, and while that is happening it tends to fuck things up for the ordinary people.

25/05/2013 at 08:33

@Zoe in a way that incident was worse- in the current case we have two murderers, in that case there were at least dozens of people who were part of what happened to those guys. Both stomach churning, both almost incomprehensible to normal people, both carried out by people who would be quite able to rationally explain to you why they did it.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 62 of 62 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.