Discuss?

24/05/2013 at 08:04

Weaker sex ? 

24/05/2013 at 08:25

Complete raving loonies?

24/05/2013 at 08:32

Women ? Or extremists ? 

24/05/2013 at 08:33

Irrelevant comment, if someone of any persuasion, conviction creed or colour, is motivated to do what they did, there is clearly an issue of corrupted logic, and so I would doubt the validity of any rationale they use. 

24/05/2013 at 08:34
Runnin man wrote (see)

Irrelevant comment, if someone of any persuasion, conviction creed or colour, is motivated to do what they did, there is clearly an issue of corrupted logic, and so I would doubt the validity of any rationale they use. 

+1

24/05/2013 at 08:38
+2
24/05/2013 at 08:44

After all, the guy went on to say, "Women in our country have to see this every day".

He's British - but his warped logic gives him greater affinity with somewhere he has probably never even been.

24/05/2013 at 08:51

I would spend more time and effort in containing the likes of the Preachers, these are the people who can and do corrupt the vulnerable minded into acts like this

24/05/2013 at 09:01

Hang on a minute.... this is the guy that also asked women to film it?

Sorry you had to witness it, but please spread it as far and wide as you can..... 

24/05/2013 at 09:11

Like I say - warped logic.

24/05/2013 at 09:17

It may have slipped your notice ladies, but Dave is offering weaker sex...

24/05/2013 at 09:21

A muslim woman from the area and who witnessed the attack was interviewed on the BBC said that the muslim community was scared and this did not represent Muslims abd I am quite happy to accept that. Yet a radical muslim preacher interviewed on NewsNight was quoted as saying that whilst he was shocked by the footage he refused to condem it. It is, in my opinion, time then for the Muslim communties that are ordinary law abiding citizens to stand up to the preachers.

24/05/2013 at 09:21

Well I just assumed he was talking about Men being the weaker sex murdering someone then making some stupid apology.  He's f***ing insane. Stick him in a cell feed him three decent meals a day, and hope he leads a very long life staring at the walls because some days he's going to realise how wrong he was and that will make every single hour crawl for the rest of his miserable hopefully very long life.

24/05/2013 at 09:22
Grendel3 wrote (see)

A muslim woman from the area and who witnessed the attack was interviewed on the BBC said that the muslim community was scared and this did not represent Muslims abd I am quite happy to accept that. Yet a radical muslim preacher interviewed on NewsNight was quoted as saying that whilst he was shocked by the footage he refused to condem it. It is, in my opinion, time then for the Muslim communties that are ordinary law abiding citizens to stand up to the preachers.

What he said...

24/05/2013 at 09:23
Barkles wrote (see)

It may have slipped your notice ladies, but Dave is offering weaker sex...

Everybody knows that if men had to menstruate and give birth mankind would die out so it didn't seem worth pointing out that he was wrong

24/05/2013 at 09:25

Screama, you clearly have no understanding of the intensity of discomfort that comes with manflu, or trapping one..

24/05/2013 at 09:26

You don't "trap one" or have man flu every month for approximately 40 years though do you?

24/05/2013 at 09:28

Get back to the point 

24/05/2013 at 09:33
Screamapillar wrote (see)

After all, the guy went on to say, "Women in our country have to see this every day".

He's British - but his warped logic gives him greater affinity with somewhere he has probably never even been.

Well, I haven't watched the video. But I've read about it. I thought he had said "women in our lands" but either way, Muslims are a global community/nation - the "ummah" - which transcends national boundaries. It's similar to Judaism in that the religion and the perceived nationality run together - the difference being that it's a lot easier to become a Muslim and part of the Ummah than to become properly Jewish (as you need a Jewish mother I think). So his affinity with muslims worldwide is genuine, not a case of warped logic.

With that explained, he's still a fucking nutjob proving the power of a bad idea.

And I'm glad that one of the coppers that shot them appears to have been a woman. That will challenge their perceptions of feminine strength.

1 to 20 of 63 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.