I can't be beaten by a rabbit called Ken!

Vote Benny, please!

141 to 146 of 146 messages
16/01/2012 at 20:47
Yeah, but they have to cheat to do it.
16/01/2012 at 21:09

At the risk of being a bit , you know that you and Benny have won because you've got him and he's got you.  What more could either of you ask for.

Must be pretty hollow victory if the only way that they could win was by cheating.

Wonder what it feels like to know that the reason that you've won is not because people think you're a worthy winner, but because you cheated?

Anyhow, (much as I love cats) there's no way you'd get one to go training with you, so reckon we're all looking forward to reading Bennys' comments on your training.  You'll have to ask Plum to do a separate schedule for him

Dark Vader    pirate
17/01/2012 at 13:25

What is their facebook page called..?

17/01/2012 at 13:31
Dark Vader    pirate
17/01/2012 at 13:36

yeh.. I wanted to see if the owners of Ben the cat had made some comment...  doesn't look like it...?

17/01/2012 at 14:37

Being a tad cynical () I see that Ben spent a long time at the RSPCA centre itself, while waiting to be homed.

And, coincidentally, a number of the comments are from staff members.

Add this to the *koff* problems with the website and you can't help wondering. . .

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
141 to 146 of 146 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.