I will be very sad when the Brighton marathon is over .....

121 to 140 of 394 messages
PSC    pirate
22/03/2013 at 20:14

I am not sure you even need to be critical to be ignored... I've popped in a few times and made a few helpful comments.  I am an occassional user of the forum and therefore happy to contribute to random threads, in fact I am actually running the B marathon so have tried to help by answering some specific questions.  But either all new comers are ignored or I am posting in double dutch or they are all just plain rude.  Perhaps if nobody repsonds to this I know that I am typing into a parallel forum that only I can see.  I really don't care actually........

Perhaps that is why I have been increasingly drawn to this thread.................

22/03/2013 at 20:14
seren nos wrote (see)

Stevie G is not actually Stevie you know david.people use false names.........

infact someone was banned for using Stevies real name on here after being asked nicely not to

You mean Stevies real name is Sebastian???

22/03/2013 at 20:15
Perhaps Toby is the name of his dog.
kittenkat    pirate
David Falconer 3 wrote (see)
kittenkat wrote (see)

So DF3, that's a point where I disagree with you. Don't slag people off because you think you're in an area where they don't look or can't respond, and that's ok. It's not.

Its also sometimes about the audience, I swear if I posted my thoughts directly on the thread, poor old Poohbear would be in tears, so Im actually being a nice guy by doing it behind her back.

No, you're being a twat doing it behind her/his back. My disclaimer is still that I haven't read the thread and have no intention of doing so.

seren nos    pirate
PSC wrote (see)

did you want to say anything PSC 

22/03/2013 at 20:17

There is a tendency for new comers to ignore the advice that they ask for, that is true.  But I haven't read the brighton thread either

kittenkat    pirate
22/03/2013 at 20:18
PSC wrote (see)

I am not sure you even need to be critical to be ignored... I've popped in a few times and made a few helpful comments.  I am an occassional user of the forum and therefore happy to contribute to random threads, in fact I am actually running the B marathon so have tried to help by answering some specific questions.  But either all new comers are ignored or I am posting in double dutch or they are all just plain rude.  Perhaps if nobody repsonds to this I know that I am typing into a parallel forum that only I can see.  I really don't care actually........

Perhaps that is why I have been increasingly drawn to this thread.................

PSC, you are one of my bastions of the 'way it used to be'. Stop with the ......, you never posted like that in the 'old' days when we ate spam out of tins and Plum had so much puppy fat he was buoyant.

The fucking dots are an indication of something more interesting coming if used correctly, but on here, not so...

PSC    pirate
22/03/2013 at 20:20
seren nos wrote (see)
PSC wrote (see)

did you want to say anything PSC 

LOL!

PSC    pirate

KK - delighted to be a bastion

kittenkat wrote (see)

No, you're being a twat doing it behind her/his back. My disclaimer is still that I haven't read the thread and have no intention of doing so.

Errr, this IS the thread isnt it????

kittenkat    pirate
22/03/2013 at 20:21

Schum... whoever, is going to ask Barley to ask RW Towers to ban me now on her behalf, even though it's not about them

PSC wrote (see)

Are you sure bastion was the word she was after?

Having a go at Alison face to face would be like giving a dead dog a good kicking. Better to observe from afar. Far kinder. A bit like David Attenborough.
PSC    pirate

Back in 2006 when I started on here there was none of these silly threads like "I've found some trainers in the garage can i run in them?"

22/03/2013 at 20:23

In my defense as well, if you come to a post, posted by me, you know what youre getting ........ its like diving into a pool then complaining youre getting wet.

PSC    pirate

life started with an ION so I am sure bastion is a good word.  Or was it an ATOM.  Oh God, it's too dark outside to start a quantum physics discussion.  Perhaps we should stick to questions like "which gel will I like?"

kittenkat    pirate
David Falconer 3 wrote (see)
kittenkat wrote (see)

Errr, this IS the thread isnt it????

It might be the thread, it's still up for discussion or it's yours if you pay and add an Easter egg @proffesionalfurumitesRus.

Just need bank details.

seren nos    pirate
22/03/2013 at 20:26
PSC wrote (see)

Back in 2006 when I started on here there was none of these silly threads like "I've found some trainers in the garage can i run in them?"

back in 2006 we had decent threads for discussion like http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/clubhouse/too-hot-for-some/93169.html

kittenkat    pirate
PSC wrote (see)

PSC wrote (see)

Well, if the cap fits

PSC    pirate

I have never used birth control...

121 to 140 of 394 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.