If I cancel my mag subscription...

21 to 25 of 25 messages
10/09/2009 at 09:22
They can have my watch back - it's been through 3 FLMs and it's now a grubby black colour instead of blue
10/09/2009 at 10:15
Ha never received my watch  and never rec'd this month mag, but that is due to postman strike.
gingerfurball    pirate
10/09/2009 at 10:22
I resubscribed (only so I could put the mag in our waiting room at work) and my watch didn't work - CBA to send it back.
11/09/2009 at 13:52

They can have the watch back, as long as they don't mind receiving it in a millioon pieces, as I took a hammer to it to stop the beeping

They sent me a letter this week to say that as someone who used my Tesco Clubcard vouchers to pay for my subscription, they would offer me a year at half price!!

Woo!

Or maybe I could use my clubcard vouchers again, and get it for free?

11/09/2009 at 15:17
Hahahaha I've had that beeping problem with my watch too YorksLass... How come you only have to knock it to set the beeping up but have to press every button really hard and hold them all to work out which one it is that stops it.  It also resets itself to zero at a crucial point, like just before you're due to go out for a run....

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.