If you could do anything today...

21 to 33 of 33 messages
14/05/2009 at 14:27
If it's coops I'd doubt she'd feel anything.
Bouncing Barlist    pirate
14/05/2009 at 14:59
arctic lady wrote (see)
Coops10 wrote (see)

I would like to bend Nam over as a birthday treat, and give her the best 20 seconds of her life.

Stick that in "What's Hot in the Forum"...........!

Hahaha...has Nam seen this?

I wonder what she'll think to 'the best 20 seconds of her life'?!!!!

I'll raise your 20 by 5
14/05/2009 at 15:01

If you two got some proper training in you could bring those times down by half!  

Poor Nam what a poor offering of Birthday pressies.

14/05/2009 at 15:20
arctic lady wrote (see)

what would you do?

I would find a gorgeous hot sunny beach, swim a bit, tan a bit, read a bit.

Then go home and catch up with The Giro.

In hindsight maybe spending the day with Sir Alex may not have been my preferred option ......;)
14/05/2009 at 21:48

Total fantasy option: I'd spend the day on the beach with Tyson Ritter. Then we'd go and get me a chocolate point Siamese kitten.

More realistic but only just: I'd have been interviewed for the job I really, really wanted, but wasn't even shortlisted for. Oh well, back to the applications...  

14/05/2009 at 21:52

Where are you studying Phoenix?

I qualified in 2007 from Oxford Brookes.

15/05/2009 at 02:57
Rug 19, I'm off to the Barossa Valley in SA in a couple of weeks time! Have you been before? I'm looking forward to it.
Nam
15/05/2009 at 08:31
arctic lady wrote (see)
Coops10 wrote (see)

I would like to bend Nam over as a birthday treat, and give her the best 20 seconds of her life.

Stick that in "What's Hot in the Forum"...........!

Hahaha...has Nam seen this?

I wonder what she'll think to 'the best 20 seconds of her life'?!!!!

What can I say...

Thanks for your kind wishes...

15/05/2009 at 10:07

Sydney-not been to Barossa (yet) but would love to.Went to WA (Mrs Rug from Perth) in 2006 and we 'did' 9 out of the 86 vineyards there-fantastic!

If you can get to the Glaetzer winery they do some lovely wines (the 2004 Godolphin was wonderful-i think it's called Anaperenna for some reason). I think you'll taste some great wines wherever you go. If i was there i'd try to go to Penfolds and taste different vintages of Grange if possible even though as an icon wine it always feels as if it doesn't represent great vfm. Enjoy-you lucky so & so!

16/05/2009 at 03:06
Thanks for the advice Rug, just got 1 day there then off to Kangaroo Island for a couple of days, can't wait!
   pirate
16/05/2009 at 04:32
Rug 19 wrote (see)

Sydney-not been to Barossa (yet) but would love to.Went to WA (Mrs Rug from Perth) in 2006 and we 'did' 9 out of the 86 vineyards there-fantastic!

lol, bet you were a bit tipsy after 9 vineyards!!! It takes me just one!
16/05/2009 at 07:09

Arctic Lady-Oh yes! 6 one day and 3 the next morning-these days it only takes a glass or 2 and my training is affected the next day. Not that i train on consecutive days much!

Sydney-can't wait to hear where you've been and if you've remembered any of the wines you've tasted!

18/05/2009 at 05:54

I'll let you know Rug!

Having a nightmare planning the trip at the moment co-ordinating 8 people, staying in 3 different places, car, ferry and accommodation to book....i'm sure it will be worth it though!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 33 of 33 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.