I'm a celebrity : Get me out of here!

21 to 40 of 78 messages
30/08/2002 at 13:26
Yeah that Rona gets on mine too. But gives the chance of a scrap occurring :)
30/08/2002 at 14:03
Rhona has been a bit annoying, but I think that was very mean what they did to her in that pit. For those who didn't see it, they tried to simulate what it would be like in an animal trap if she were really in the wild (ie. a bit of rustling in the leaves) - she finally cracked after 12 minutes when a hand popped out of the edge of the pit and touched her ribs!

Interesting to see Christine getting a bit fresh with Nigel too!
30/08/2002 at 14:05
Can't blame Christine for that. I'd have a pop at Nigel too.
30/08/2002 at 14:08
I was thinking about them getting so friendly when going to get the chest!

When this series started I fully expected Christine to be a complete nightmare for everyone, but to her credit, it hasn't worked out that way at all.
30/08/2002 at 14:10
Yeah I noticed that, I thought go on girl!
WildWill    pirate
30/08/2002 at 14:11
Shouldn't Uri have known he was going to be picked?
30/08/2002 at 14:16
LOL!!! Perhaps he got the wrong day, like when he was sending Jacko birthday greetings when it wasn't his birthday!!!
30/08/2002 at 14:46
Jacko's mistimed Birthday greeting was certainly one of the comedy moments so far. I reckon Uri's gonna duck out tonight, especially as he's a veggie. At least I think bugs count as animals, though there can't be much meat on the sick insects (like Tara really). I really can't decide who I want to go first now, perhaps Nell after my earlier favorable report - she really doesn't add to the entertainment as much as the rest of them...
30/08/2002 at 15:44
Darren Day and TPT are just so minging, I cannot watch it ever again after last night talk about tacky rubbish! PS not to be bitchy but I'll never, ever complain about my tiny boobs again!
31/08/2002 at 11:09
I can't believe it but I actually missed Uri "bug eating". Did he do it? Was he sick? I need the show to have a .... "previously in ER" style bit at the beginning so us poor saddoes who missed it can catch it again!
31/08/2002 at 12:11
He certainly did eat ALL the bugs. I was nearly sick especailly when he told the others that the big fat live maggot thing was full of pus when he cut into it. YUK!YUK!YUK!

This is my first time of watching the show-only did so to see what everyone was on about. I found myself quite interested even though it's pretty SAD! anyway I think Rona is a bit too sensitive about her sexuality and I thought she was a bit petty.

As for Uri, I laughed my head off when he asked Tony if he'd had an erection since being in the camp. Tony wasn't game for a laugh though and I think he was a little upset with being asked this.

I can't say I'll lose sleep if I don't watch another episode but if it's on and I'm about, it's good for a laugh!
31/08/2002 at 15:56
Why did he have to ask Tony, I thought he was bloody psychic.

Shame its Darren going into the mud ce soir, I'd have voted for Tara if I could be bothered.

What an appalling show. Why do we watch it?
31/08/2002 at 16:44
I see the shows winning some begrudging converts now. I don't see why watching people making prats of themselves is morally wrong or lesser entertainment. Watching Uri smelling the food made me squirm more than seeing the pus-ejecting bugs!
31/08/2002 at 19:06
I agree Uri smelling the food was pretty yuk too. At one stage I thought he was going to lick what was on the plate!

Yea Tara should have been the one for the swamp and yes it's an appalling show. The fact that they are making such prats of themselves is obviously what draws the viewers, me included even though I watch very little tv.

Barkles maybe Uri asked Tony that question because he knew something we don't and knew Tony would get embarrassed for that reason!
31/08/2002 at 19:12
Good thinking Hilly.
Yes, Uri is definitely genuine. (!)
01/09/2002 at 16:36
I can't help it but I actually watched it again last night. I was bored!

Darren is such a child and Tara is, as far as I'm concerned after one thing off him.......... Rhona has an attitude problem and as for the others.....
01/09/2002 at 17:05
Me too, and I'm starting to get hooked!

I was glad to see Darren getting voted for again, he really comes across as a childish twat.

I'm not sure why I watch, I think I just find it fascinating watching humans interact in situations like that - must be the amateur psychologist in me or something.

respect to Uri for eating all the bugs, although I still think he's pretty weird!!

Iain
01/09/2002 at 17:59
Anybody fancy a 3 hour run at 8 o clock tonight then we can miss Where are the Miss Worlds Now followed by Celeb Get me out followed by Britains Sexiest. If it were the BBC there would be uproar about waste of licence money-but the c**p ITV put on probably costs little anyway.
01/09/2002 at 18:27
Don't think I can manage a 3 hour run tonight, I've done a hard race today!!
01/09/2002 at 19:37
Wot a bunch of wacko saddos you lot are.

What time does it start?
21 to 40 of 78 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.