I'm a celebrity : Get me out of here!

41 to 60 of 78 messages
02/09/2002 at 14:04
When I posted my message last night, I didn't intend for it to stifle debate on this load of trash completely - I was almost looking forward to hearing from someone what went on, without having to suffer watching it in person.

Jon - I'm sure you saw it - be brave, what gives?
02/09/2002 at 14:51
It all turned a bit pants last nite Snoop - they started to be nice to eachother. And then, even worse, Darren Day started singing Robbie Williams. Not sure what's worse, the fact that Darren Day was singing, or the fact that he was singing a Robbie song.
02/09/2002 at 15:12
That Christine is a right stirrer, saying she didn't know why Rhona thought Nigel was homophobic! What a two faced lying cow. Fantastic!

I think Nell should go tonight, she's made no contribution whatsoever to the entertainment. (Well except perhaps being eye-candy for the male viewers.)
02/09/2002 at 15:37
Hi Caz, has Nell got her kit off for the Boys yet?
02/09/2002 at 15:39
Wot with a lezzer on board, perhaps I should have asked if she's got her kit off for the girls yet!
02/09/2002 at 15:42
Snoop, I should've known you'd be hiding in here!
You're sooooooo predictable! You obviously haven't read your email am I right?
02/09/2002 at 15:43
No I don't think so, in fact she's been incredibly, dull. You should force yourself to watch it tonight.
02/09/2002 at 15:47
Now now Caz... Calling Nell 'it' isn't very nice... I'm sure she has feelings to y'know!
02/09/2002 at 15:49
Oh ha, ha.

But if I'm going to be bitchy, TPT has got pecks not boobs!
02/09/2002 at 15:49
Not me Caz - I devoted the first part of the summer to watching Big Bro 3 and reporting back in these columns, costing me my job, my marriage, my family and my fortune.

Think I'll leave it to the other voyeurs this time (unless of course Nell does do the bus..)

Jon, what have you sent me you little pipsqueak? - dare I check my E?
02/09/2002 at 15:51
Yeah, not sure Nell has the power of speech- unlike Rhona and that wuss Darren. Incidentally, one of my mates used to teach Darren at his primary school in Colchester, and the picture he paints of himself.. 'I come from a council estate, I used to ruck..' wasn't how my mate described him at all. He was into drama and doing assemblies for the other classes and entertaining and stuff.
02/09/2002 at 15:54
I too lost the best part of the summer watching BB3 and as a result lost my mind, my constitution, my dashing good looks, my wife and my patience with Snoop...

Snoop... Just do it alright?! I'm bot going to argue!
02/09/2002 at 15:56
Oh BB3, not as good as BB2 with the Paul and Helen love affair, oh that was so good.
02/09/2002 at 15:59
OI!!! Remember where you are! Might have to get the moderator involved in this one if you're going to use that kind of language!
02/09/2002 at 16:56
Oh another tacky programme tonight, ITV 10.30 The Tartiest Men in Britain. Good quality TV.
02/09/2002 at 18:11
TV is getting beyond a joke, I know its sad but I cant believe how much golf ive started to watch because its the best thing on when switch the tv on!! Even went through a phase of the WWF/E, although reckoned I was going to get as fit as those guys by osmosis... didnt work hence first marathon yesterday!!!!
02/09/2002 at 20:19
So which two won the sexiest in Britain. I really couldn't force myself to watch past the first 10 mins. What complete and utter CRAP!!

Agree Nell should be first to go, she's a little boring not getting involved in the arguing and back stabbing. We shall see.....
03/09/2002 at 08:17
Poor old Uri- strange how he insisted he knew it was going to be him out first, but didn't say so until afterwards- it's easy to be a 'soothsayer with hindsight'.
Nell - what is she like?
Rhona - being nice and coming on to tara!!
Tiff between tara and Darren + Tara's notes.
Still waiting for the dark destroyer to chin someone.
Never thought I'd say it... but come on Tony Blackburn.
03/09/2002 at 09:10
Hilly, the Physical trainer girl Michaella (however it's spelt), and the firefighter Mark won Britains Sexiest. It was crap, but I just had to see who the public picked.
03/09/2002 at 09:13
Yeah Right -a sort of sociology experiment then.... not actually watching....
41 to 60 of 78 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.