I'm sorry - I really CAN'T!

What are you monumentally crap at? I mean REALLY REALLY pants....

61 to 80 of 85 messages
17/09/2012 at 12:14

I think that I have never mastered the art of kissing!

I have always wondered about film scenes where girls go crazy . No girl has even volunteered to teach me. There are no bad teeth or bad breath problems. I just don't seem to have the magic.

17/09/2012 at 12:15

arguing/saying no

i backdown too easy, i'd rather let someone rant away and blow off steam.

17/09/2012 at 13:26

Football,cannot dribble,shoot or score Very good at shouting at the Tellybox and telling the football players how crap they are though

LIVERBIRD    pirate
17/09/2012 at 14:35

Martenkay - practice on a mirror! It's how we all learnt!

17/09/2012 at 14:44

I'm perfect...   (although I may have problems coming to terms with any weakness)

17/09/2012 at 19:18
LIVERBIRD wrote (see)

whisper " LB this is just between you and me mind, I have tried the mirror in the bathroom with my eyes closed and it seemed OK though I had trouble with the tongue bit but then I opened my eyes. Well it was awful  something with a bloodshot eyes, flattened cheek and scrunched up wet nose was leering at me. Horrible it was I'll try another mirror."

17/09/2012 at 21:16

Or the back of your hand, if you're not feeling it with the mirror

18/09/2012 at 18:48
SuperCaz wrote (see)

Or the back of your hand, if you're not feeling it with the mirror

Hmmm it is soft, it is warm, it is human and there is a pulse.......but no magic. I guess I may have been the frog before some ladies met their prince! 

18/09/2012 at 19:00

Im shit at the following (not in any order)

Cricket, football, gardening, tennis, Golf, drinking, being tidy, shaving , being polite, being nice, controlling my appetite, being told Im wrong, losing graciously, winning quietly, ironing, putting up tents and camping in general and most importantly stopping myself from swearing in general conversation

LIVERBIRD    pirate
18/09/2012 at 19:43

Goldie....In another time in another place.... we should have got married.

LIVERBIRD    pirate
18/09/2012 at 19:43
Martenkay wrote (see)
LIVERBIRD wrote (see)

whisper " LB this is just between you and me mind, I have tried the mirror in the bathroom with my eyes closed and it seemed OK though I had trouble with the tongue bit but then I opened my eyes. Well it was awful  something with a bloodshot eyes, flattened cheek and scrunched up wet nose was leering at me. Horrible it was I'll try another mirror."

I'll take your secret to the grave. Everyone's left RW anyway......

18/09/2012 at 20:04
LIVERBIRD wrote (see)

Goldie....In another time in another place.... we should have got married.

I.....er....well er... yes

18/09/2012 at 21:12
goldbeetle wrote (see)

Im shit at the following (not in any order)

Cricket, football, gardening, tennis, Golf, drinking, being tidy, shaving , being polite, being nice, controlling my appetite, being told Im wrong, losing graciously, winning quietly, ironing, putting up tents and camping in general and most importantly stopping myself from swearing in general conversation

You missed 'telling jokes' off your list 

18/09/2012 at 21:18

My jokes are great its you 

18/09/2012 at 21:22

18/09/2012 at 21:24

18/09/2012 at 21:25

18/09/2012 at 21:27

18/09/2012 at 21:27

Kayaking.  I did it years ago with the kids (outward bound stuff through the school) and have even fished a couple of frantic boys out of the water when they came off their float (big fibre glass dinghy type thing, made not to flip).  Howver, OH and I bought kayaks a couple of years ago - I got as far as sitting in it before completely freaking out, hysteria style and getting out.  Monumentally pissed off at myself, I thought I;d get a grip and JFDI.  Nope.  Just can't seem to get my head back in to sitting in a boat, let alone paddling the bugger!  Ridiculous and frustrating.

18/09/2012 at 21:28

I dont what this smiley means 

61 to 80 of 85 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.