In a long term relationship what would you do if

your other half let themselves 'go'?

21 to 26 of 26 messages
LIVERBIRD    pirate
15/08/2012 at 19:23

I've got a four inch fat filled tumour on my back that is causing me discomfort (not exactly pain) and the NHS don't give a monkey's about it. That's fine. Please fix the people with cancer.

There's no doubt I've become MUCH more self conscious about it recently but Mr LB doesn't even mention it.

My weight since marrage has gone up and down by four stone. He never mentions it. And I married him for love too.

15/08/2012 at 20:20
Kryten wrote (see)

I was once in a relationship where my partner gained about 3 or 4 stones in the first six months that we were together.

Not doubt it makes me very shallow but I could not help but find her less physically attractive.

It is not an easy situation to be in! I am fairly sure that I never once made a negative comment about her weight gain, but somehow she still managed to make it all my fault.

Well obviosuly it's your fault!  You're a MAN!

LIVERBIRD    pirate
15/08/2012 at 20:28

SPELLING ERROR!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^

15/08/2012 at 22:00

Kryten    pirate
15/08/2012 at 22:24

That was probably my fault too.

Edited: 15/08/2012 at 22:25
16/08/2012 at 12:40

What would I do ? More a question of what I wouldn't do:

Wash, shave, change clothes, tidy up, clean anything etc.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.