Inspire "Elders"

2,101 to 2,104 of 2,104 messages
10/06/2013 at 06:43

well done to you both BI, hope it was a bit warmer for your marshalling dutie's

Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
10/06/2013 at 12:09

yes it was, sunny but still a bit of a wind GQ, so I did need a jacket. I thought that might mean the weather has turned for the better but oh no! Yesterday's middle distance tri was cancelled due to a big storm that broke over the lake just before the swim start. At first the organisers said they would turn it into a bike and run but the rain got really heavy so caution won out - better to do that than risk injuries on a very wet road. I would NOT have wanted to cycle that course - two laps with a very big climb and steep descent through a dim forest, road surface is terrible. Discretion the better part of valour yesterday I think.

Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
10/06/2013 at 12:11

We entered another triathlon yesterday so fingers crossed for better weather! We know the bike course because it's part of the famous Challenge Roth Ironman distance race which we have both done several times.

12/06/2013 at 09:47

Agree with that BI. Good luck with your next tri

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2,101 to 2,104 of 2,104 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.