Inspire "Elders"

121 to 140 of 2,104 messages
20/05/2011 at 18:19
My holibobs seems ages away... However Amsterdam and then 4 weeks later going to India is a good thing to look forward to... And if it's anything like last year (when I was in Florence) it will be 8 inches deep in snow here

hi Mick and Phil... Great to see you again

I've done deep water running intervals tonight... Lifeguards are getting used to me now and I don't feel quite so random... They even point out where I will get least bothered by kids. No wierd looks today... Seems my suit and shoes are yesterdays news

well done on all the allotment stuff Pegg. Glad it's working your muscles, and your running group sounds like the proverbrial "drinkers with a running problem"

oooooooooo.... 2 whole days off
20/05/2011 at 18:21
Oh... And I've just washed your new Camelbak Pegg... It will be winging it's way to you some time next week
Running Postie    pirate
21/05/2011 at 17:32

Hello all

I have a busy week this week training, I have managed 5 consecutive days of running and lots of cross training (running the kids back and forth to their clubs)

Becx I can't see why you can't join in next months weight loss thingy, I believe there are a couple of peps on their that haven't done a Tri,but be warned though, Tri can become a part of your life very quickly... talking of which, it's Tri time again next weekend in sunny Woodhall spa! I have also be warming up the 10k route for you MIn

21/05/2011 at 17:50

I've no holidays booked  I'm so jealous of you all.  No training either this week, so tomorrow might be a tough day

Pegg your group sounds like the Hash Harriers over here!!

Running Postie    pirate
22/05/2011 at 13:03
Holidays not quite booked, OH needs to decide what we are doing!!!! (hurry up already)
23/05/2011 at 09:02

Morning all, hope you all had a good weekend.  doesn't Monday come around quick?  

RP - where did you find your mojo in the end?  do you think mine would be there too?  i had an awful run on Friday and now the cba's have set in

23/05/2011 at 09:21
It's 80mph winds up here and I have to run in it later... or maybe I should just go on the treadmill. I'll see how I feel later. Why was your run so bad Min?
23/05/2011 at 13:44
the wheels fell off my bus basically, Cabbey .  i think climbing that "mountain" last monday took longer to recover from than I was expecting.  To quote odie "if we were going any slower, rigor mortis would set in"
23/05/2011 at 17:05
Hi guys - know this is not a race list/ report thread as such but just wanted to pop in and let you know about my shiny new sub 4 hour marathon PB - ran 3 hours 57 minutes and 59 seconds at Edinburgh yesterday.  Am stiff, sore but very happy today!  Would you like to borrow some of my mojo Min?  Have tons to spare right now and am not running for a week!
23/05/2011 at 17:14

That's bluddy fantastic BecX - well done you; that's stuff that dreams are made of!

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/rulez/t2019.gif

Running Postie    pirate
23/05/2011 at 17:16

((((Min)))) dog knows where I found the mojo (probably at the bottom of the Cherrio box I ate last week)

What is keeping me going now is that I have a marathon in 8 weeks and can't let my team down!

Holiday booked, a week at PGL with the kids and a few days out and about, not quite the sun, sea and sand holiday I was looking forward too, but I was out voted!

23/05/2011 at 17:16

can we have a race report please?  this thread is supposed to still be vaguely about running, sometimes!!

Running Postie    pirate
23/05/2011 at 17:17
Bec x well done you, impressive
23/05/2011 at 17:17

PGL? sorry, does not compute

obviously my comment about race report was intended for BecX - and any one else who raced over the weekend!

23/05/2011 at 17:30
Thank you!  Will do you a race report soon but right now I need to try to work out what I can wear for my birthday dinner tonight which looks good with flip flops as high heels are very much out!
23/05/2011 at 17:53
 great running bec
Running Postie    pirate
23/05/2011 at 17:54
23/05/2011 at 19:47
Oooh, yes... We have to have race reports on here too... Especially ones as good as a sub 4. That is so so brilliant Bex, well done.
23/05/2011 at 20:08

Hi Cabbey and all

nout much to say

just hi - i'm off sick for a while,

23/05/2011 at 20:46

Hello all

Firstly well done Bec - amazing time have a great time tonight and happy birthday.  Looking forward to reading your report

Min have you checked the back of the sofa?  Hope you find it soon

shhh but I might be leaving the rock - ok only for a night, but hey it's better than nothing   it was hubby's idea too - after the HM he asked when the next one was and suggested Guernsey.  Now I have to sort out flight and accomdation - how do you choose a good hotel/B&B when you don't know the place and getting from place to place.  I know it's not far, but I'm not good with things like this and get quite a bit stressed about it all

121 to 140 of 2,104 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.