Into the light....

1 to 20 of 122 messages
Ratbag    pirate
25/10/2002 at 15:07
Wow!!!

It's a bit bright out here..

..better put my shades on....

...that's better..

..think I've spent too long on the dark side..

...did I say, I went for a run lunch time.

PB for me over only 4 miles but it was 31.19...not bad but next week I'm really going to start training..

...once I get used to this brightness....
25/10/2002 at 15:10
RB - Get back RIGHT NOW!

This just will not do.
25/10/2002 at 15:13
RB: What on earth are you doing?!

I ran yesterday and plan to tonight. I've had funny legs for a week! Managed decent times but have nay enjoyed!!!
Ratbag    pirate
25/10/2002 at 15:13
....hey greeny...how you doin'?

It's kinda bright out here but I think I could get used to it.

There's a lot of people out here...

..why don't you stay out here too??
Ratbag    pirate
25/10/2002 at 15:14
Hello little monkey,

It's OK. You can have Foxy now... I've left the dark side and I think it's OK out here...

I'm going to run 10 miles tomorrow....
25/10/2002 at 15:15
PS If we must talk about running, my right knee hurts after my Wednesday run, and I'm a bit worried about it.

Will see how it is tomorrow!

Anyway, I digress - get back now.
25/10/2002 at 15:15
I'm going to run about that too!
25/10/2002 at 15:17
Welcome little one, it is nice out here and we are all happy to meet you, come further into the light, don't be shy
25/10/2002 at 15:18
Don't trust her RB - it's a trick!!
Hi RB glad you can join us out in the light. It's too bright for me today as I'm hungover and tired and I've been a naughty bunny this week and done no training whatsoever.

Feeling guilty and bad.

But I bet that's made everyone feel even better about themselves.

So now I feel good for being of some service :)
Ratbag    pirate
There you go Greeny. It really IS OK out here... I'm not sure I want to go back....I'm not sure that anyone really cares that much anyway.

Sorry to hear about your knee. How far are you running these days??

Monkey,

Are you training for anything or just running for fun???
Ratbag    pirate
25/10/2002 at 15:20
Hello Caz,

haven't chatted in a long time. I've got a couple of jokes you might like.. I'll post them later...

By the way, what happened to your piccy..

Glad I've got my shades on though.

I feel like the guy from K-PAX.
25/10/2002 at 15:23
Oh hell....

I'm not running far - max about 6m at the moment and only about 15m a week. Started again 3 weeks ago after a 9 week lay off. Maybe I started building up again too quick.

RNLI Reindeer run (10k)coming up on 1 Dec.

It feels strange talking about this stuff...
25/10/2002 at 15:23
RB, I've got a new piccie to go on and RW have it. I guess they are checking that it's not me naked or anything....tsk.

I look forward to your jokes. I like those from Mr A, earlier, they were funny. :)
25/10/2002 at 15:24
Ah yes, the light. Having missed the advent of the whole dark side phenomenon, I do have to say that it was getting a little bit lonely out here. I say, let the looniness mix in with everything else!
25/10/2002 at 15:26

<deep voice>

Don't leave any leg trailing, because it will be grabbed by a member of the dark side and you will be pulled back to the blackness from whence you came ... and where you truly belong
Ratbag    pirate
25/10/2002 at 15:27
Sorry greeny. Got to talk to Caz first. The thought of her naked and all......whew!!!!

So Caz (he said casually)...what's the photo like then. Not another bunny (I hope!). You're a far better subject...

Joke soon.

Mreanwhile,

Greeny, we've never talked about the 'r' thing before. So how long have you been running etc?...

...I could get used to this....
Ratbag    pirate
25/10/2002 at 15:29
Hello SR,

Hey like the new voice. Where'd you get it??

It's OK. I'm starting to feel a little dark proof...

...Hildy, how's it going? Still doing the Latin stuff? And the convent? How's that..

hey, I'm meeting all sorts of people...
25/10/2002 at 15:29
RB, you'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway I like bunnies, smelly creatures but cute. Some people might say the same about me :)
25/10/2002 at 15:30

RB - I got it from Tesco, they were doing a two for one offer, buy a deep voice, get well 'ard for free
1 to 20 of 122 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.