ipod shuffle

6 messages
10/01/2011 at 19:07

How do you put only the tracks that you want on it?

It's starting to annoy me.

Why does it have to be some unfriendly - what's wrong with drag and drop?

10/01/2011 at 19:12
sorted it - wow they don't want life to be easy.
10/01/2011 at 19:19
As far as I know, you have to use iTunes. Once you've got it set up, you can just drag and drop whatever music is in your library onto the device
10/01/2011 at 19:23
It does have drag&drop, though you have to go through iTunes to do it. You don't however, have to have the music in your iTunes library - you can drag straight from Explorer/Finder on to where is says BikerMouse's iPod in iTunes.
10/01/2011 at 23:13

Really do not like itunes, its a crap piece of bloatware and always trys to upgrade the hacked firmwear I have.

I prefer VPod and Mozilla Songbird... (dpending upon what ipod im using)

11/01/2011 at 12:26
Intermanaut wrote (see)
It does have drag&drop, though you have to go through iTunes to do it. You don't however, have to have the music in your iTunes library - you can drag straight from Explorer/Finder on to where is says BikerMouse's iPod in iTunes.

Really.  That'll save me a lot of time.

Thanks.

[note to self - read instructions occasionally]

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.