Irish asking for a replay

should they get one?

21 to 25 of 25 messages
19/11/2009 at 23:07
Gabriel said you were great... But is a little pissed off that he had to splaff on three, rather than two titties.
20/11/2009 at 08:22

I have drawn up plans for a full scale invasion:

Goldie & LB will be responsible for drinking all French wine they can get their hands on

DM will be responsible for eating all that stinky french cheese after that he will seduce all French woman even those with hairy armpits

I will be undertaking a covert mission to ensure that all bicycle tyres are slashed stripped jumpers stolen and strings of onions snapped

VIVA LA IRELAND 

seren nos    pirate
20/11/2009 at 08:26
No it shouldn't be replayed...............but at least it wasn't as bad as Joe Jordan's handball..that was a travesty
20/11/2009 at 08:38

Dara O'Braian's interview.. worth a look for two reasons..

1. Ironic hunour

2. An Oirishman admitting that Maradonna cheated the English all those years ago

I don;t remember a clamour from our Gaelic cousins back then....... strange that.

No it woon;t be replaced but the Honour of the French nation is tarnished. They should all go and join the foreign legion and wander around in deserts looking for dodgy people to shoot.

20/11/2009 at 14:02

It's only a game!!!

VA VA VOOM

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.