Jobsworth ?

41 to 56 of 56 messages
LIVERBIRD    pirate
26/11/2012 at 20:17

These biddies shopping on the weekend......

Can we lump the ramraiding mothers with double buggies who tut like hell when the sea of people in front of them in a shopping mall on a Saturday before Christmas DOESN'T part like it did for Moses? Get a babysitter or shop online

27/11/2012 at 08:29

I've actually known a couple of people with walking sticks who could walk faster than me and I walk bloody fast.

27/11/2012 at 12:59
Cinders wrote (see)

I didn't say they were stupid.

I never said YOU did.

27/11/2012 at 15:13

Something must be done about the fare dodging old biddies. We must erect a gallows at every tram stop to meat out justice to this menace to society. She was probably off her tits on Werther's Originals and Sterident tablets at the time as well. 

Bloody Saga louts! 

27/11/2012 at 15:21
Rickster - I don't think it was werthers originals, I'm sure she was sucking a fisherman's friend.....
27/11/2012 at 16:29

you've not been able to get decent a Fisherman's friend since about '88. These days they're all cut with Trebors.

27/11/2012 at 16:36
Peter Collins wrote (see)

So either they're stupid because they're going at busy times or they're second-class citizens and shouldn't be getting in the way of more important people like the users of this forum! Some of the attitudes on here are amazing.

Where on earth do you get that from?  

27/11/2012 at 20:53
carterusm wrote (see)
Rickster - I don't think it was werthers originals, I'm sure she was sucking a fisherman's friend.....

She was sucking a Fisherman's Friend to make the money for the tram fare, and still refused to pay? 

Wayne Rooney springs to mind.

27/11/2012 at 21:00

Reading our comments on here I think that we should be on the Daily Mail policy formulation committee.  I can just imagine the headline now...

"Prunefaced Pensioner dodges missuses travel pass, and you're paying for it!"

...This would never happen if Diana were still here...

27/11/2012 at 21:09
To the OP...did it occur to you to step in and pay her fare?
27/11/2012 at 23:46
Mr Puffy wrote (see)
To the OP...did it occur to you to step in and pay her fare?

When she's already robbing the taxpayer to pay her pension which she spends on her Werther's habit? 

28/11/2012 at 09:40
Wilkie wrote (see)
Peter Collins wrote (see)

So either they're stupid because they're going at busy times or they're second-class citizens and shouldn't be getting in the way of more important people like the users of this forum! Some of the attitudes on here are amazing.

Where on earth do you get that from?  

Erm, maybe he's got it from reading all the posts so far!

Bearing in mind most who have posted on here are 40s and 50s, maybe they should be a bit more relaxed as they'll be the next set of retirees

28/11/2012 at 10:12
carterusm wrote (see)

I bet he enjoyed that.  Did she take her teeth out?

28/11/2012 at 18:43
LIVERBIRD wrote (see)

These biddies shopping on the weekend......

Can we lump the ramraiding mothers with double buggies who tut like hell when the sea of people in front of them in a shopping mall on a Saturday before Christmas DOESN'T part like it did for Moses? Get a babysitter or shop online

i don't have a problem with this as i get my 85yr old mother to do all my shopping at the weekends and holidays while she also looks after my 3 children all under 3.

28/11/2012 at 18:51

Electronically tag them and put them on a 5pm to 9:30 am curfew.

LIVERBIRD    pirate
29/11/2012 at 10:30

Stevie - how do you know how old everyone is on here?

By the way - nobody in their 40's or 50's is retiring before 70 at the earliest now. And when they DO hang up their coat, they should have the good manners to shuffle off this mortal coil like we expected our forefathers to do after 18 months when pensions were first invented.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 56 of 56 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.