or 'Just do it'

21 to 29 of 29 messages
23/08/2002 at 18:24
Are you lot speaking English?
Spearmint? Browns?
24/08/2002 at 15:38
THE MIND BOGGLES!
25/08/2002 at 12:06
Im afraid I have to state that I am disappointed with Snoop's initial posting.

Being new to this site I have found the forums a great source of information and advice.

Snoop has sadly let the side down here.

I qoute...

"I find that one of the advantages of running off-road, is the opportunity to discover isolated spots for outdoors nookie.

The best spots are not knee-high cornfields, (you end up with a very itchy back if you're not the one on top)."

It is very kind of him to inform us where the best spots ARENT.. but what kind should we be looking for??? Come on Snoop... MORE INFO!!!!!

Sue
26/08/2002 at 18:54
Encouraged by Barkles I will be running the Woodhall Spa 10k stark b*****k naked, I could try something there. And people say Lincolnshire is too flat! By the way Snoop I saw you in the Coventry Asda a few weeks ago. How come you're always rappin about your 'bitches' but you were shopping with your mum? My girlfriend says it wasn't you cause a top gangsta rapper would shop in Sainsbury's not Asda, but I reckon she was thinking of LL Cool J.
26/08/2002 at 19:52
So I take the blame then Craggles.
27/08/2002 at 19:57
It's a fair cop, Barkles. Don't try and back out now the damage is done. I'm thinking of organising a Start B****** Naked 1/2M later in the year. Instead of drink stations we could have...no hang on a minute, maybe this isn't such a good idea.
27/08/2002 at 20:21
Think of the chafing.

We'd need vaseline stops every twenty minutes
LH
28/08/2002 at 08:08
While on an off road run one afternoon last week, I 'stumbled' across a couple having nookie on the grass! I was a bit surprised - its a well known spot, though not one of the most used tracks, but the bloke casually looked up and kindly moved this discarded clothing so that I'd be able to pass by! Later on, as you do, I wished I'd said that there were another ten runners behind me - I wonder what he would have done then!
28/08/2002 at 14:39
I'd have asked you to go back and warn them that there were humps in the road.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 29 of 29 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.