Jonathon ross and Russell brand

1 to 20 of 93 messages
28/10/2008 at 09:06

what is it with this country?

we indulge people like Brand and Ross, laugh at them, give them shows whwere they have carte blanche to do whatever they like,a nd then when they go over the top we want them nung out to dry!!

it was a bad joke FFS, they have apologised...get over it!

andrew sachs is probably glad for the publicity. expect another re run of Fawlty Towers

28/10/2008 at 09:18
hmmm... missed whatever that was - what was the joke?
28/10/2008 at 09:18

TBH I don't understand what all the fuss is about. It was normal for his show. At the start they warn the show contains 'adult material' FFS.

He frequently does material like that on the phone; what starts as a normal conversation with a guest degenerates into smut / innuendo / self-obsessed rambling.

Beeb are at fault for letting it be aired if they thought it was that bad it should have been pulled instead of blaming Brand and Ross. Their producer / controller should have stepped in, they're not alone in that studio!

Double standards or what.

28/10/2008 at 09:23

Brand, egged on by Ross phoned Andrew Sachs mobile and left 'lewed' messages suggeting he'd shagged sachs' granddaughter. Sachs was supposed to do an interview but pulled out

(Sachs' granddaughter is 23 and an 'exotic dancer').

Don't really go for Brand or Ross... but this is much ado about nothing.

Or it might be the death of civilization as we know it... TM Daily Mail

28/10/2008 at 09:48
I agree with Siance, the show was pre-recorded so ultimately the producer (or whoever is in charge) takes responsibility for what's aired, it shouldn't all fall on Brand / Ross!
cougie    pirate
28/10/2008 at 09:54
Brand is always a bit like that anyway - so you should expect something a bit smutty on his show - same as on Rossys show - its not like its Parkinson or anything. Dont think the Beeb will be putting those two together again for a while !
28/10/2008 at 10:03

Brand sounds to me like a pretentious misogynist idiot 99.99% of the times.

Ross makes good programes though I always thought he chickens out very fast when his guests don't look happy with his "jokes".

My vote: Sach them. No tax payers money to those two.

28/10/2008 at 10:06
Nah - I agree with you about Brand, and Ross is very funny. I say just lop Brand's head off for the masses. Ross gets the thumbs up in the gladiators' arena!
28/10/2008 at 10:08
I hope Brand shags one of Ross's daughters, (when they are old enough) and see how funny he thinks it is then. I don't think it was funny it was just cowardly, they would never had said it if Sach's had been there.
28/10/2008 at 10:15
yaaaaawn

mountains and molehills springs to mind

or something to keep the right wing, blue rinse, Daily Hate readers happy in their poor sad lives......

28/10/2008 at 10:23

Not funny, not witty, not nice but ultimately not very important.

28/10/2008 at 12:33

It's my considered opinion that they're a pair of juvenile t*ssers, so I never watch/listen to them.

I think anyone would be upset at the idea of Russell Brand /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif[/img]h@gging]sh@gging their grand-daughter!

28/10/2008 at 12:35
Both should be sacked.
28/10/2008 at 12:39
both should be shot

pair of useless feckers - can't stand either of them
gingerfurball    pirate
28/10/2008 at 12:43
Ross is bearable but Brand is a complete scumbag...neither of them is particularly funny...more purile than anything else.
28/10/2008 at 12:46
I'd volunteer to beat them both to death with a mouldy cabbage (should take quite a while and give me a good workout)
28/10/2008 at 12:47

Haven't heard it, but from what I have read, it was in bad taste.

Brand was funny when he started, but his act seems a bit stale these days. Ross is just incredibly irritating. Self-obsessed, unfunny moron.
cougie    pirate
28/10/2008 at 12:53
Have you seen Andrew Sachs grand daughter ? Ay Caramba ! She looks like a very exotic dancer to me !
gingerfurball    pirate
28/10/2008 at 13:25
She's a Satanic Slut....kinda puts herself up for a bit of ridicule like!  (Still don't think they were funny!)
28/10/2008 at 15:09
Miserable Bleeder wrote (see)
I'd volunteer to beat them both to death with a mouldy cabbage (should take quite a while and give me a good workout)

waste of a mouldy cabbage imho....
1 to 20 of 93 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.