July Edition of RW

anyone got their copy yet

10 messages
09/06/2006 at 20:35
I hesitate to ask this question as I have had problems with my RW for several months, but given that WH Smiths have had the July copy on sale for several days, has anyone received their copy through the post yet?

Please say No!
09/06/2006 at 20:37
Only just subscribed - but no.
09/06/2006 at 20:41
Yes

At least it says July on it.
09/06/2006 at 20:42
yes had one through my door a while back
09/06/2006 at 23:02
Oh joy - here we go again!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, or failing that Monday, but I don't really want to have to phone or email again. Is it only me who feels like I'm in the wrong when I phone up to complain even though I know for a fact I'm right?
11/06/2006 at 09:59
Millsy- I got mine a while ago. You may recall we had problems with the previous issue (June) at the same time, I finally got that last week after emailing them!
11/06/2006 at 20:09
I got mine out of Asda at the end of the week before last...
11/06/2006 at 20:29
Millsy - mine came yesterday - did yours?
12/06/2006 at 09:04
Boos - NO! However if yours came on Saturday then this must mean that some are still on the way. I will wait with eager anticipation for the post today.
15/06/2006 at 20:46
As my copy failed to arrive on Monday, I phoned to ask why. (Bear with me, this is good).

'No, sorry it doesn't appear to have been sent'

'Oh, well I have a letter dated 18 May which says that my subscription has been renewed, and payment will be collected on 01 June'

'That's right, but you missed the distribution run on 02 June. Would you like me to order you a July copy?'

<Slight pause whilst I pick the phone up, having dropped it on the floor, and consider saying 'Do you mean the copy that I have already paid for?!'

'Yes, please, how long will this take to arrive?'

'Around 7 to 10 days'

'Thank you - goodbye!'

As Terry Wogan would say - "Is it me?"

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
10 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.