Jumbo thighs

I simply cannot seem to find jeans that fit me.

21 to 36 of 36 messages
04/08/2010 at 16:13

No way Katie Holmes could wear Tom Cruise's jeans, they'd be swinging around her ankles.

Roundy K an athletically-thighed pal swears by Uniqlo for cheap and cheerful jeans. Although I think you'd have to suss out various styles because I find they bag on the waist. 

04/08/2010 at 16:18
I don't want to get with it, there's quite a lot of things I'm happy not knowing. I thought it might have something to do with how easy they are to get off!

Anyway, if that's the case perhaps you're shopping in the wrong shops!

Hello Lurks
04/08/2010 at 16:18
i was young blobfish
04/08/2010 at 17:16

Thanks guys. Lots of brands I hadn't even heard of mentioned so I guess I need to get looking a bit harder!

Unfortunately I can't wear my boyfriends jeans because the lanky fecker only wears skinnies, and I can't get into them.

04/08/2010 at 17:53

DC or Element skate jeans, they will do the trick and are pretty damn cool imho

You can get them for better prices from skate shops then the high street.

Kates skates is one of my favorite shops for jeans - just google for it

Edited: 04/08/2010 at 17:56
04/08/2010 at 17:57
I too have large thighs and wear 'scarlet by Oasis' jeans cut for the heavier thighs, still low cut and slightly bootcut - i get mine on ebay now i now which ones fit. I have about 7 pairs in different colours of blue!!! Wide linen trousers are my summer life saver, from next or even new look ones fit good too also knee length leggings and a long top or short dress actually look quite flattering and very comfy - a bit like tracksuit bottoms!! Good Luck!
05/08/2010 at 12:42
I wear Next Bootcut, and I'm heavier in the thigh/bottom department. The trouble is, I tried on five pairs in Next the other day, and they all fit differently even though they were all called 'Bootcut'. Grrr.
05/08/2010 at 12:46
Just wear shorts!!! Ive only wore jeans once since the beginning of May.
05/08/2010 at 13:14

OMG.... Toria 

How the devil are you?  Long time no forum.

05/08/2010 at 13:32

Toria - hello stranger!

I haven't bought jeans in about six years, so can't really help.  The last ones were from M&S, and I'm quite gerenously thighed.  I always go for ones with lycra in.

Buying jeans is a hassle, so I will wear the ones I have until they fall apart.

05/08/2010 at 13:47

I too have thighs like Chun-Li, and I find Next's jeans okay - particularly if they've got some stretch! The baggy waist situation is a bit of a problem though; I've only got one pair of jeans that I'm 100 per cent happy with.

Will definitely be investigating some of the other brands you fine ladies have mentioned!

05/08/2010 at 14:52

Easy Jeans from USC, The comfort fit style offers a larger cut in the leg and slightly wider bottoms.

edit: that's the bottom of the leg not the arse

Edited: 05/08/2010 at 14:53
05/08/2010 at 20:06
I'm alright, ta. Still a bit broken but bearing up. Haven't run (not even for a bus) for years. Been swimming a lot (upper body only) and cycling recently to try to get fit. Hence the thighs.
BMBecky    pirate
05/08/2010 at 20:53

I've had some success with Fat Face trousers (this problem seems to extend to work trousers for me - it doesn't look reet proffessional if you end up flashing your undies because the ony trousers that fit over your hip/thighs have a mahooosive waist)

Also like my O'Neil jeans... but had to get them in the sale.

Happy shopping!

05/08/2010 at 21:02
So when blokes wear them skinny jeans are they wearing "girlfriend jeans"?
These days, why is it, girls look like blokes and blokes look like girls?
05/08/2010 at 21:17

Levis 512s

Simples. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 36 of 36 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.