Just When you think it can't get any worse...

1 to 20 of 43 messages
03/11/2013 at 17:11

"One Direction" have their own fragrance.

Shoot me now

03/11/2013 at 17:15
Want! Want! Want! Lol, just kidding!
03/11/2013 at 17:19

No - only a real bullet will do

03/11/2013 at 17:23

I think the JLS condoms are worthy of mention here 

BluePeter    pirate
03/11/2013 at 17:33

Don't see what the issue is...they are just making as much money as they can whilst they are around/popular. Fair play I say, it's obviously coming from their marketing bods, doing a good job

They are young lads and their fame won't lasts forever 

*disclaimer - let it be known I'm not a 1D fan

03/11/2013 at 17:42

Is it a male or female fragrance?

Is it marketed at boys to make them feel that they have the attractiveness of 1D, or to make girls feel that they have a chance at pulling 1D ro bbuying the fragrance becasue of the picture on the bottle?

03/11/2013 at 17:58

Female SC - well, it has a pink bottle. 'Cos all girls love pink right?

BluePeter    pirate
03/11/2013 at 17:58
kittenkat wrote (see)

My question is, does it actually smell good or of pre-teen angst?

My question is where do I get some?

03/11/2013 at 18:05
BluePeter    pirate
03/11/2013 at 18:07

I'm thinking that may be for girls Either that or the marketing/branding is way out

03/11/2013 at 18:29

One of our nurses was clearing out a cupboard the other day and came through with a willy girth measuring device.  It looked like one of those stupid spaghetti measuring things, only some of the holes to slot one's willy in to were unfeasibly large. 

It was made by Durex, not 1D, but I suspect it's only a matter of time.

03/11/2013 at 18:33

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-Ikb8waZ1AcEAUGLFjel_tuq-47-N9moriJoU-fIQtQpGYjCeSQ

One Direction Fragrence.

03/11/2013 at 18:37
Crazy Diamond wrote (see)

One of our nurses was clearing out a cupboard the other day and came through with a willy girth measuring device.  It looked like one of those stupid spaghetti measuring things, only some of the holes to slot one's willy in to were unfeasibly large. 

I'm probably going to regret asking this but why would anyone need to - other than to boast?

BluePeter    pirate
03/11/2013 at 18:40
kittenkat wrote (see)

Why would anyone need to measure willy girth? *interested now*

He he he 'willy girth'

03/11/2013 at 18:53

Of course, it would start at "large" at then go up...

03/11/2013 at 18:53

03/11/2013 at 19:13

I find the likes of One direction easier to tolerate because I find it easy to pretend they don't exist. A few years ago you couldn't ignore a popular group because they were thrust on every one of your 5 channels and played every 20 minutes on radio 1. I don't know one single One Direction song and that makes me happy. Listening to the radio all afternoon listening to Lou Reed, Velvet Underground, Iggy Pop, The Cure, Fela Kuti and not a pop boy band in sight. As long as I can ignore them I'm happy.

03/11/2013 at 19:19

Well I was happily ignoring them - until the advert interrupted my viewing pleasure...

Mr Puffy wrote (see)

Of course, it would start at "large" at then go up...

Large

Extra large

Extra extra large

Unfeasibly large

Humungous

Blue whale...

Edited: 03/11/2013 at 19:20
03/11/2013 at 19:31
Ultra Bookie wrote (see)

I think the JLS condoms are worthy of mention here 

Sussex Runner NLR wrote (see)

I find the likes of One direction easier to tolerate because I find it easy to pretend they don't exist. A few years ago you couldn't ignore a popular group because they were thrust on every one of your 5 channels and played every 20 minutes on radio 1. I don't know one single One Direction song and that makes me happy. Listening to the radio all afternoon listening to Lou Reed, Velvet Underground, Iggy Pop, The Cure, Fela Kuti and not a pop boy band in sight. As long as I can ignore them I'm happy.

Sussex Runner NLR wrote (see)

I think it's much easier to ignore them these days as there are so many of them. I was channel hopping last night and ended up watching Celebrity Juice. Yes, I know, very immature but they had a boy band on there who I presume are current and i'd never bloody heard of them. Considering I have one teenage daughter and another not far off there aren't many i'm not bombarded with. 

A few years ago you would really only have one at a time making their quick buck, or in some cases a much longer, very lucrative career (Spice Girls). Now there are so many from The X Factor, who can honestly name many X Factor winners? Then there's that car crash from the BBC, The Voice. And BGT, and god knows how many other spin offs (guess that's what keeps BBC3 and ITV2 going?).....

....I'm too old and far too busy having a life to give a shit 

03/11/2013 at 19:37

The Pope has his own fragrance and so does Barack Obama....

1 to 20 of 43 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.