kittenkat, are we losing you...

21 to 37 of 37 messages
25/06/2011 at 10:58
kittenkat wrote (see)
Oh and here's a thing, I downloaded a flashlight app on my phone. Geek much?

You needed an app?  I have an ancient black and white screened Nokia, bought for about 10p 50 years ago and it has a built in flashlight.  I've found it very useful for getting through doorways in darkened halls (I go into people's places while they are away and play with their cats).

kittenkat wrote (see)

DO I STRIKE YOU PEOPLE AS SOMEONE WHO WOULD FIND FLASHLIGHTS AND PYLONS INTERESTING?!

Erm, you did just admit to downloading a flashlight app.  Though you haven't told us what you use it for.

kittenkat    pirate
25/06/2011 at 11:16
Rowan Green: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Moonrising wrote (see)
kittenkat wrote (see)
Oh and here's a thing, I downloaded a flashlight app on my phone. Geek much?

You needed an app?  I have an ancient black and white screened Nokia, bought for about 10p 50 years ago and it has a built in flashlight.  I've found it very useful for getting through doorways in darkened halls (I go into people's places while they are away and play with their cats).

kittenkat wrote (see)

DO I STRIKE YOU PEOPLE AS SOMEONE WHO WOULD FIND FLASHLIGHTS AND PYLONS INTERESTING?!

Erm, you did just admit to downloading a flashlight app.  Though you haven't told us what you use it for.

I haven't used it yet. But I WILL find a use. Any suggestions?
Kryten    pirate
25/06/2011 at 11:31
Use it for your night time pylon viewing trips.
25/06/2011 at 13:19
Or for spying on Rowan and finding out exactly what it is he does to those cats...
kittenkat    pirate
25/06/2011 at 14:58

Good suggestions.

25/06/2011 at 19:19
I told you.  I play with them.  I also feed them, clean litter trays and sometimes groom and give drugs.
Kryten    pirate
25/06/2011 at 19:33

You give drugs to cats? You monster!

25/06/2011 at 19:34
 she does, indeed
26/06/2011 at 11:23

Yes, I gave a cat opiates on Friday night.  None since though.  He really wants to get out of his tiny cage.

In case anyone doesn't know, I'm a catsitter.  And as for the above, I'm looking after a cat who was hit by a car and is on cage rest with a broken hip.  We are trying him without the opiate as he seems pretty OK, and he is on another painkiller.  He does hate being confined to a cage but it's for his own good and he has everything he needs including some toys and he's sleeping a lot of the time.  Have to get back now... just nipped home for emails and see to my own cats (I've been actually staying at his place which I don't normally do), but his folks are back later.

26/06/2011 at 11:48
Aw....paw kitty  (did you see what I did there?)
26/06/2011 at 17:40

I'm now worried about the prospect of KK roaming the area she lives with a rifle which happens to have a torch on it....

Kitty needs drugz...and is out to get them! 

26/06/2011 at 17:56

Rowan, I guessed that might be what you do.  Nice to have it clarified though, in case anyone gets the wrong end of the stick.

I get paid to make drugs.

Of the pharmaceutical variety.

kittenkat    pirate
26/06/2011 at 18:27

Mmmmmmmmmm.... drugs.

26/06/2011 at 22:45
kittenkat wrote (see)
Oh and here's a thing, I downloaded a fleshlight app on my phone.

Really? 

warning NSFW

Edited: 26/06/2011 at 22:49
27/06/2011 at 09:45
If your phone does that you've watched Videodrome too often
27/06/2011 at 12:14

I clicked on that link!

I think I just figured out what NSFW means....

27/06/2011 at 12:19
And back to flashlights: I used my Micra Cyba-lite (pat. pend.) to put my bike in the garage last night. I could have just switched on the light like I normally do, but after reading that thread I've decided using a flashlight is cooler.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 37 of 37 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.