Knock, knock, knocking on RW's door

But I can't come in

3 messages
22/07/2013 at 19:33

Just attempted to enter a few of the myriad complaint threads that have been created just this afternoon (there was one new one in addition to all of the others when I left for work at 1.30pm, we're now in to the teens of complaints).  Unfortunately they all come up with the "oops" statement - way to trivialise it, RW - yet I can access other non complaint related threads with ease.

Now, call me a cynic, but..... I'm a conspiracy theorist at heart.

And for the record, RW, I've moved back to Fetch and several other running forums that I haven't frequented in some time because RW is now becoming impossible to use, certainly not with any confidence or consistency.  I suspect I'm not the only one, I know for a fact you're getting a slating on Facebook and Twitter.  In addition, someone earlier today commented on the fact that clubs are losing confidence in the site as a place to advertise their races.  Are you sure you want to lose that revenue as well as that of your subscribers?

I would write a stern letter to the magazine but I'd bet my last Rolo that it wouldn't get aired.

Edited: 22/07/2013 at 19:34
seren nos yn canu    pirate
22/07/2013 at 19:37

itsw not just the complaint ones..........the majority of threads are giving the mesage........

I remmeber this happening a few years ago when they were trying to fix things

M...eldy    pirate
22/07/2013 at 19:46

I think its all to do with the Royal baby ...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.