1 to 20 of 61 messages
03/12/2004 at 09:29
Both, some days.
03/12/2004 at 09:30
most days !
03/12/2004 at 09:31
avoided much of the hamster wheel but "life" still scares me:-O
03/12/2004 at 09:37
I find it very down heartening that you do some domestic chore, turn your back and it needs to be done again.
03/12/2004 at 09:39
I know exactly what you mean but domestic chores keep me indoors:O
03/12/2004 at 09:55
BB I saw your thread title and thought 'Both, some days' and then when I clicked on the thread.....!!!!

I take pride in being a happy goldfish too. SO that every time I hang the washing out I feel some kind of sense of achievement and that all is right with the world (it's a me and hanging out the washing thing), and manage not to think that it is just a meaningless loop on an endless cycle.

And as for the rest of it.. stuff does seem to happen.. I think Mr Badger may have something to do with it!
03/12/2004 at 09:58
LDB, could you spare a hug for a hormanally challenged weepy BB?
03/12/2004 at 09:58
I like washing on the line too:-))
03/12/2004 at 10:10
Of course BB
[[[[[Hug]]]]]

I love washing and blue skies or autumn winds. Of course in weather like this it can take rather a long time to dry!!

BB I've been beading for Britain!! And its driven lots of sads away :)

[[[[[[[Another hug]]]]]]]]
03/12/2004 at 10:11
Thank you LBD.

What have you been making?
03/12/2004 at 10:34
Chokers chokers chokers chokers chokers chokers chokers and oh yes a few more chokers...

And when I have made enough of them.. will get back to doing earings.

My friend and I are doing a school fair on sat... eek!!! ANd a bigger one next week! And we have a lovley blue sign with retro lettering and lights that is being finished as I write!! [Its handy wukking with lots of ex art students!!]
03/12/2004 at 10:34
We must swop patterns!!
03/12/2004 at 10:35
Sounds fab,:-))

Kettles on , humans coming round for coffee!!
03/12/2004 at 10:43
Enjoy warmth of real company and coffee!
x
Crash Hamster    pirate
03/12/2004 at 10:51
It's a hamster wheel, but there's nothing wrong with that :o)

In fact, consider it more of a hamster ball; you're gradually getting somewhere and then suddenly BANG! you've crashed into an item of furniture. Maybe this isn't turning into a good analogy after all... :o)

Maybe you're just living the bit that's summed up in novels as 'they worked hard for the next two years'; there's generally something exciting round the corner, though!!

<oh shut up Hamster> What I'm trying to say is

(((BB)))
03/12/2004 at 11:03
Take a leaf out of my russian hamster's book...

Baby russian hamster on wheel (tiny tiny thing)...Mummy russian hamster gets on wheel ...spins wheel faster....baby russian hamster can't keep up, gets taken round by the wheel and flung off at the top across the other side of cage! Hilarious to watch.

Dusts the sawdust off. Gets back on wheel..can't keep up...get's flung across cage...dusts sawdust off...

Tries this a few times, then gives up.

Does something far more interesting instead - escapes through tiny gap in bars! WOOOAHHH! A whole new world out there.

"Dance like there's no tomorrow"
03/12/2004 at 12:01
LOL Crashie

I think its me hormones and the fact my shins/calves started to play up again on Tuesady.

Sezzy, I certainly apply the old adage of sing like there's no one listening!!
03/12/2004 at 13:16
Hmaster wheel/groundhog day - Aw no, you need to be more optimistic.

I look at it like swimming in the middle of the Ocean. You may get your head above water for a bit but most of the time you spend trying not to drown. There are sharks everywhere trying to eat you and no sight of dry land.

03/12/2004 at 13:22
I knew we'd get onto Crashie's balls if I waited long enough!

Hamster wheel every time. Except the food's better.
03/12/2004 at 13:26
I'm not unoptomistic Gary, just erm...........

Crashie's balls, they do seem to get a regular airing;-)))
1 to 20 of 61 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.