LONDON SOCIAL - Friday Jan 31st, St James Tavern Shaftesbury Ave@ 6 pm

CORRECT DATE

1,421 to 1,440 of 1,472 messages
Plum    pirate
01/02/2003 at 16:36
Nearly forgot Extra big virtual bunch of flowers to mandy for sorting out the tables and then guarding them so valiantly til i arrived. How could one so delicate and feminine look so vicious when roused. She scared me when I tried to pinch a seat (not Hers). Thanks again M
M.
01/02/2003 at 17:51
It's the tiger in me.

Thanks for the flowers - they're just what I needed to cheer me up.
M.
01/02/2003 at 18:36
Bluergh!
01/02/2003 at 18:36
I think you lot bring out the worst in me!!!
01/02/2003 at 19:30
Ah bless :)

Right I've emailed a lot of you the piccies I had. I must get a memory card for the next one!

01/02/2003 at 19:52
I can't believe I managed to run today..it turned into a fab sunny day down here, and I couldn't resist..it got rid of the hangover, but I've still got a rough throat! 17 miles tomorrow..hope it stays nice.
01/02/2003 at 19:56
TwoDogs, bet it rains or snows, bound to after me skipping the chance to run in the mild weather today.

Bum.
01/02/2003 at 20:30
Saturday night and I'm doing this. I have no life!

Attended

Ashley
Big Bopper
Caz
Dog Walker
Fany
Gavo
Gecko
Hannah Hennessy
Jim the plum
Jon
Jonathan
Josie Jump
KangaWallaFox
Luisa
MandyW (Now M)
Meggles
Niki
Picketty
RichardM
Sam Panther
Scotty H
Snoop
Spans
SquintElfStyle
SusieBee
Sweeper (aka Simon)
TwoDogs
Venom

16 boys : 12 girls attended

Couldn’t make it for various reasons

38DD
Calamity
Gareth L
Iain
Jez
Legless
MatW
Nick Sutton (aka Mr. Di Canio)
Northern Nut
Shambler
Suz
Sythree
Tired Legs
Waapster
Wally
Wolf with Runs

12 boys : 4 girls unattanded
01/02/2003 at 21:16
oi caz!!! change that list of shame.

i was in the SJT at 1740 to 1745 - not a runner in sight and all six tables occupied, so couldn't sit down and wait it out.

given that i neede to be on the 6.30 train and that i had driven to the station cos of snow - so no grog - i blew the whiistle on myself then.

better planning and less snow next time will do the trick

still looking forward to seeing some of you (watford tomorrow, wokingham, bramley, reading, cranleigh, woking , berkhamsted and kingston....and FLM)
01/02/2003 at 21:19
Sorry WWR (he, he, he). You were a little early for us. Will you make the next one?

If you want to see piccies of last night, then please email me and I'll send them over to you.

Cheers

Caz
01/02/2003 at 21:28
Caz you are not the sadest it was me. I posted before you last night and after you with a roll call of all those I spoke to.

Well I left about 11.50 went for a chineese and burnt the living daylights out of my mouth so I have absolutely no taste buds this morning.

Saw Snoop Dog at Cahring Cross looking very very vague, he fell asleep shorthly after passing London Bridge and took a lot of shaking to wake him up at Petts Wood. He had to cry out of his training run this morning (I wonder why), and I understand woke up on the sette with MTV on still dressed from last night.

Kids let me sleep in until 7.30am before they started fighting, so I did get 4 hours sleep before being dragged out of bed, surprised to say no hangover, so for once I judged it right.

Caz, I gave you a chance for a snog but well, you turned me down so you can't say you didn't have a chance.

Jim the Plum Christopher replied to you.

See you on 28th possably, but possably not as I am doing Thanet 20 on 2nd and may be down there so we will see.

Jon, you really must sort out your drinking problem, beer is supposed to go down the inside of your throat not down the outside of your jeans!

Oh and I just noticed I am logged in as my 7 year old son who despite being our youngest member (yep he has a kit and races, and posts on the forums), didn't manage to make it last night as his horrible dad made him go to bed early, but don't worry Ill let him join us in 11 years!

Ashley
Plum    pirate
01/02/2003 at 21:51
OH my Goodness which thread has Christopher replied to
01/02/2003 at 21:52
Cheers for the beers last night (i still feel v rough)

It was a pleasure getting drunken in such excellent company!

BigBopper-hopefully see you at Watford tomorrow (orange top right? :)

Cheers,
Col.
Kanga (M.)    pirate
02/02/2003 at 09:26
Hi Folks - it's taken 2 days to muster the hand/eye coordination again to login & type. Great night from what I remember and what a nice bunch of bods ! No idea how or when I got home but apparently snored like a champion.
Caz - champion social secretary, well done :)

Got a leaving do on the 28th but will be along later .....
02/02/2003 at 09:46
Thanks Kanga, you are on the list!

I feel soooo much better today for a early night. All I need to do now is go out for a run, go shopping and do the housework. Ah well.

Good luck to those racing today. (ARGH, two weeks to Sidcup!)
02/02/2003 at 11:33
Ashley! You could have told me that at the start of the night! Grrrrr...
02/02/2003 at 18:08
Congratulations Caz! That has to be the worst photo of me I've ever seen!

:-)

BB
02/02/2003 at 18:14
No it's alright. (What do they normally look like?)

I'm very unphotogenic myself, either that or I'm dead ugly :)
02/02/2003 at 18:15
What are you saying, I'm a cr*p photographer? CHEEK!
02/02/2003 at 18:30
Let's see....you're slim and you wear fishnets....you can't be dead ugly. I guess you're just unphotogenic.

BB
1,421 to 1,440 of 1,472 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.