Long hair on guys...

41 to 48 of 48 messages
12/12/2012 at 12:23
Martenkay wrote (see)

I'm getting all confused again about women! Simply because a guy has long hair apparently 'he thinks he's god's gift to women'. Yet when women get the various  'beauty' treatments and perfume, nice skirts, nice tops and heels they claim they are not 'dressing for men!'. What was the explanation again?

You're confusing ONE woman with WOMEN.  Just because ONE woman holds a certain opinion, it doesn't mean that all the others do too.

12/12/2012 at 12:39

Long hair is for lassies

12/12/2012 at 19:05

The problem with long hair on guys is that they don't seem to look after it. ..... so it hangs all limp and pathetic.

Notable exception being the wonderfully gorgeous young man, dressed all in black, who used to sit in front of me in physics lectures (late 80s strathclyde uni  - just in case he runs)....  never worked up the nerve to talk to him but I sure stared at his hair for hours.  

13/12/2012 at 12:08
Wilkie wrote (see)
Martenkay wrote (see)

I'm getting all confused again about women! Simply because a guy has long hair apparently 'he thinks he's god's gift to women'. Yet when women get the various  'beauty' treatments and perfume, nice skirts, nice tops and heels they claim they are not 'dressing for men!'. What was the explanation again?

You're confusing ONE woman with WOMEN.  Just because ONE woman holds a certain opinion, it doesn't mean that all the others do too.

Wilkie, you never disappoint me. I always want to hear more!

13/12/2012 at 12:21

Martenkay - women dress for other women -  I thought eveyone knew that.

13/12/2012 at 12:33
GymAddict wrote (see)

Martenkay - women dress for other women -  I thought eveyone knew that.

That would explain things.

I go up to a women and remark how well dressed she is and she says, 'f off queer!' 

13/12/2012 at 12:35

16/12/2012 at 22:08

Long hair is wrong on some men but fabulous on others ascetically its my preference but usually what comes out of a blokes gob is what makes or breaks it for me

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 48 of 48 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.