Losing it with Nam and Bear

A weight loss thread for all

101 to 120 of 47,625 messages
31/12/2007 at 15:28

ermmm its bad very bad

ewwwwww

31/12/2007 at 15:28
Yes I do love them but really...............................the rest is busting out as well 

And TOTP fantastic
31/12/2007 at 15:29
I'd like to lose my double chin too Maddy.
kittenkat    pirate
31/12/2007 at 15:33

Boobs look good in Pirate tops as they sit just between the bones!

Wish I had some!

31/12/2007 at 15:44

Aitch
BDB
Bear
Beebs
Belper Bear (Call me Belper to avoid confusion)
Chynah
Fatfyes
gingerfurball
Kazzaaaaah!
Lou-Lou
Maddy
Mouse
Nam
Screamapillar
Muffin Girl

I'm in too. I've not run for a week due to injury, and I've eaten a bit of junk (but not gone overboard) and I've put on 6lbs. How the hell is that possible?? I don't want to be wobbly anymore

Aitch!    pirate
31/12/2007 at 15:54
Thanks Nam! *mwah*

I have a serious muffin top situation in about every outfit I wear but hopefully the problem will get better as the thread progresses and we all get a bit trimmer......

Maddy - what great assets you have there lady!

I'd like a pirate kit but me in lycra would not be aesthetically pleasing!

Yippee new avatars are here!

Just been for a run due to the motivation this thread has provided today - 4.5 miles and felt I could've probably added a couple to that
KKD
31/12/2007 at 15:57

I'm in too please.  Need to loose about 8 pounds but more importantly tone & tighten up.

Aitch
BDB
Bear
Beebs
Chynah
Fatfyes
gingerfurball
Kazzaaaaah!
KKD
Lou-Lou
Maddy
Mouse
Nam
Screamapillar
Muffin Girl

KKD
31/12/2007 at 15:59

Aitch
BDB
Bear
Beebs
Chynah
Fatfyes
gingerfurball
KatieJane
Kazzaaaaah!
KKD
Lou-Lou
Maddy
Mouse
Nam
Screamapillar
Muffin Girl

Can I join in too? I'm not running as much as I was in the Autumn and I'm still eating way more than I should. I've got too many clothes that don't fit at the moment and I don't want to spend money on bigger ones, I know I can do it, I've just got to get on with it.

Edited: 31/12/2007 at 15:59
Aitch!    pirate
We've got a good list going here!

*contemplates how to take her 'before' shot*

Aitch
BDB
Bear
Beebs
Chynah
Fatfyes
gingerfurball
Kazzaaaaah!
Lou-Lou
Maddy
Mitten
Mouse
Nam
Screamapillar
Muffin Girl

Adding me.............

Weight: I'm not getting on the scales for 2 weeks, want to shift a little bit first (it's around 9st+)

Height: 5.1

Size: Still squeezing into old size 10 clothes, but anything new for the 'bottom half' is 12

Target: 8st & size 8.

Healthy eating is hard for me cause it takes planning & organisation. My job is 'mobile' so I often get up early & skip breakfast (gets me an extra 5 minutes in bed) - this means I grab something, normally rubbish, from a petrol station. Lunch: if I haven't been organised enough to do my soup it's back to a petrol station. I'm then starving when I get home cause I've had nothing decent during the day - so quick snacking on rubbish from the cupboard!!

Training is not a problem, consists of
Monday: swimming with Shires Triers
Tuesday: circuits
Wednesday: running club
Thursday: running
Friday: rest (swimming from next week)
Saturday: run or bike
Sunday: run or bike

Edited: 31/12/2007 at 16:00
31/12/2007 at 16:00
Well done on the run Aitch. I will be out in the morning first day of the year dontchaknow!
31/12/2007 at 16:00
Please may I join? Would like to lose 7lbs and be able to fit in my expensive not expansive trousers. 
31/12/2007 at 16:05

Aitch
BDB
Bear
Beebs
Chynah
Fatfyes
gingerfurball
Kazzaaaaah!
Lou-Lou
Maddy
Mitten
Mouse
Nam

Ostrich

Pea 

Screamapillar
Muffin Girl

I need to join too .  not sure about my measurements etc but need to lose 2.5 stone to get back to my ideal weight for my height.  All this baileys is doing me no good and kettle chips!!!!!

KKD
31/12/2007 at 16:05

BTW a food diary is a FAB way of keeping track of what you've eaten.  I've only been doing one for four days but it's amazing how much I can eat but still think I had a 'lean' day. 

So what do we do?  Log in every so often with our recorded losses or what?

KKD
31/12/2007 at 16:08

Where are we going to post 'before' pics? I don't want everyone seeing my lard. I can suck in my gut but not my thighs! I had to tuck my tummy into my jeans this morning to stop it sticking out

I'm 5.3 and 10 stone 11 according to the scales this morning. I'm a size 12 but sometimes wear a 10 on the top depending on the shop.

Aitch!    pirate
31/12/2007 at 16:10
Ta BB - I really really enjoyed it, even the monster hills I sometimes hate.

Ostrich, course you can join, it's a free-for-all!

Pea, I probs need to lose the same as you, in fact, probably more!

KKD - I guess we just use the thread as we see fit, post when you want about what you've lost, how it's going, good/bad days. I think it will be good motivation. I will admit I do need motivation from other people!
31/12/2007 at 16:11

hmmm, maybe I should do a food diary .  Will start tomorrow!  I am aiming to lose 2.5 by 17 December as that is when my bro is getting married.  Also will do the no alcohol thing which helps me cos I eat allsorts when I'm drunk!   Just drink on special occasions.

ooohhh this is gonna be fun

kk - u can be an advisor and supporter! 

Aitch!    pirate
31/12/2007 at 16:11
Lou Lou, I might only post my before picture when I don't look like that anymore and can see a difference. I AM going to do one though so I can see the progress
31/12/2007 at 16:14
I want to lose 25 stone by drinking a milkshake with every meal. 
kittenkat    pirate
31/12/2007 at 16:15

kk - u can be an advisor and supporter! 

Yeah I can do that!

101 to 120 of 47,625 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.