Lucozade Sport

An unscientific survey

21 to 27 of 27 messages
WildWill    pirate
29/08/2002 at 11:49
I drink Lucozade in its various forms before or after running but find it far too syrupy to run with (unless I dilute it down)

I normally stick to Powerade while running (Blue or orange but not green)

Will
29/08/2002 at 15:00
thirty years of running and i recon you cant beat good old h2o
Monique    pirate
29/08/2002 at 15:06
On a long run it's just water with a stop off at anewsagents for a bottle of the traditional fizzy orangy lucozade and a couple of those long chewy sweets with stuff in the middle, bobs your uncle, I'm good for another 6 miles.
WildWill    pirate
29/08/2002 at 15:13
Monique

Can't handle any thing fizzy while out running - I feel like I'm going to explode ;o)

Will
Monique    pirate
29/08/2002 at 15:28
Acouple of burps, trying not to startle old ladies and I'm on my way!
29/08/2002 at 16:00
Could I be the only person who actually likes the orange bottled lucozade sport?
I was very pleased when London Marathon changed to it from Liquid Power...
not that I got in last year. I do have a very sweet tooth though (although, so far, no
fillings to show for it). I tried Powerade but could bearly swallow it. Come to think,
I had the same reaction the first time I tried Liquid Power but developed quite a
taste for it after a few months.

I once bought a bottle of fizzy water to carry round with me on my run by mistake.
After twenty mins running I unscrewed the top and got such a violent eruption I
dropped the bottle in a river. I hope the fish were happy

guvnor
Monique    pirate
29/08/2002 at 16:26
I like it and besides if it's too sweet dilute it down you get more for your money then.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.