Makes me mad!!!

41 to 44 of 44 messages
WildWill    pirate
17/05/2003 at 01:47
Nite r
31/05/2003 at 21:18
To resurrect this thread, Mrs BR tells me that the scum who killed the cyclist has (allegedly) been photographed driving since picking up his 4 year driving ban.

Apparently a newspaper had been monitoring him.

When will the courts realise that this is how people like that operate and punish them properly and make the rest of us safer?
01/06/2003 at 09:48
hi br, just to update u all, hubby has now been signed off the medical system and is now waiting for his 'compensation'-18 months after the accident. Dont know if the driver has driven again but my guess is that he has. The real bug bear is that we've now got to fight for the compensation but it isnt even going to affect him. I know his insurance will go up (if he gets any) but our payment wont come out of his pocket.
01/06/2003 at 09:55
I just *so* agree with you BR - when things like that happen is it any surprise people thing the law is out of touch?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 44 of 44 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.