marathon's and snickers

nothing to do with sweets in the race.

41 to 45 of 45 messages
gingerfurball    pirate
27/01/2011 at 15:36
k8greene wrote (see)

Non sweet related, why did Oil of Ulay become Oil or Olay? And don't even get me started on Jif/CIF. If it ain't broke...!

They changed it to Cif because of all the Spanish speakers in the world - they can't pronounce Js

Does anyone remember Bar Six - I loved those - I remember a highlight in my childhood (this is very sad on many levels!)  was when I opened my bar six at lunch and there was no biscuit in my bar - only chocolate -

27/01/2011 at 15:39
Gold Bars - i know u can still get them - but its how its eaten nibble the sides and ends scrape the top and bottom -  biscuit in the bin!!
27/01/2011 at 15:48

Muppley - funnily enough I was singing the Club song last night when I was browsing the biscuit section in Tesco. We had a weird craze in my year at school - who could collect the most amount of wrappers

Was it Wispa they stopped doing then brought back?

27/01/2011 at 16:15

Funny how no one's noted how BIG junk food in general has become recently...

Do they really think by putting SHARE SIZE on the packet that fat people aren't going to eat it all themselves? 

No wonder we're the most obese country in Europe.

27/01/2011 at 16:28
Devoted2Distance wrote (see)

Funny how no one's noted how BIG junk in general has become recently...

Homeland Security have definitely become aware of this fact.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 45 of 45 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.