Milk!

Daily Mail Says it Better than Powerade

21 to 23 of 23 messages
01/08/2007 at 21:44
... and oh yeah, it was the "guess who's off work this week" comment that threw me! Daytime tv you see..
03/08/2007 at 02:57
It was in RW last month too that choc milk was the best recovery drink all round even compared to ther more "sporty" type drinks. It was the result of an experiment done at some american university or other... something to do with cocoa and wilk. I started using it after runs myself (and with a little protein mix after swims/weights) and it's certainly the dog's b*ll*x as far as I'm concerned! :-)
03/08/2007 at 08:02
I use "FOR GOODNESS SHAKES" vanilla when on a long run, far nicer and more nutritious than powerade et al, does the job perfectly and I've hit a few PB's on the stuff lately. Got protein plus carbs in the form of lactose, sucrose, fructose and glucose.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.