MMR jab

21 to 22 of 22 messages
28/04/2013 at 14:55
popsider wrote (see)

You stole that from David Carradine.

I first said that in 1983.  At the time it was just some flip remark concerning the use of safety belts and how the anti's said they caused fatalities instead of preventing them.

One of those brutal ironies. Like an ambulance rushing to an emergency, accidentally knocking someone down and creating one.

Edited: 28/04/2013 at 15:00
28/04/2013 at 15:06
SuperCaz wrote (see)

I'm not afraid of saying things to people's faces, although I am careful about how I chose my words.  My husband used to say how I could get away with saying the most honest and horrible things to people but that they tended to like me and respect me for it

As the saying goes, "Your friends stab you in the front". Will you thank them?

Horrible things to many people is no more than being forced to confront their own reality. Deny them their denial and they'll hate you for it.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.