Most stupid or obscure injury award.

61 to 64 of 64 messages
28/09/2012 at 10:17
John mackenzie, have you got life insurance or did they refuse to cover?
28/09/2012 at 10:20
Haha, never tried to get insured.

Was in Germany doing some rock climbing, somehow we ended up on the wrong mountain, had to free climb 300meters not attached to anything other than my mate! Fortunately there was no injuries other than our egos.
28/09/2012 at 10:36
During basic training in the army we had mest up and as a result we all got beasted. We were on our belt buckles crawling round a motor cross track and some how i cut the end of my willie on something, didn't know until i was in the shower, boy did it sting!

Fortunately i was wearing a helmet for this one. During a bridge building exercise i ran down the wrong side of the bridge, lucky for me the training officer was there to hit me on the head with a 7pound sledge hammer to point out the error of my ways, never made that mistake again!

Got hit in the face with a training mine resulting in two very wobbly front teeth.
LIVERBIRD    pirate
28/09/2012 at 19:16
gingerfurball wrote (see)

I have shared this story before but for those who missed - I nearly gave MrGFB a complete "wang-ectomy" once.  We were out a walk on a lovely sunny day and I (being a bit clumsy) full on tripped and was windmilling forward - as I was falling I grabbed something to stop my fall - sadly for MrGFB it was his manhood that I caught...and nearly yanked it off...he fell to his knees yelling "you pulled me down by the c*ck!!" - it took him a little while to recover.

I've not heard that story before! LOL!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 64 of 64 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.