Mr and Mrs Fat Face.....

1 to 20 of 32 messages
23/09/2002 at 08:36
...would like to thank you all for your kind wishes. We thoroughly enjoyed our big day and we were blessed with fantastic weather. Everything went smoothly and there were no last minute problems. We look forward to seeing some of you at some events sometime.

Happy running.

Rob and Nicky (real names)

P.S. If you are wondering why I am on the forum and not on honeymoon, we had our honeymoon 3 weeks ago!!
23/09/2002 at 08:42
Congratulations!!! All best wishes for the future.
23/09/2002 at 09:36
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Ratbag    pirate
23/09/2002 at 09:57
Congrats to you both...

Have another honeymoon anyway, they're fun.

Or just keep on having the same one!!

All the best,

RB
23/09/2002 at 10:07
Congratulations. Hope that the ball and chain doesn't slow you down on your run!
LOL

Beth
OB
23/09/2002 at 10:32
did you fit a run in over the weekend??

I'm just visualising the service - "do you Nicky whatever take Rob Fat Face....?"
23/09/2002 at 10:53
Yes, I actually had a little run out yesterday morning.
We has a very untraditional wedding. We have both been married before, we didn't want any fuss. We arrived in the same car, from the same house at the registry office. Walked in to "Come up and see me make me smile" by Cockney Rebel, signed the register to "Feel Like Fred Astaire" by James (the best band in the world, ever), all back to ours for drinks then down the local restaurant for a monster nosh and then back to ours for more alcohol via a trip to my local for a pint or two of my favourite bitter (Cains).

23/09/2002 at 12:34
Congrats Mrs & Mrs Fatface, you look far too young to have been married before.
Sounds like a good untraditional do. (great choice of songs - but why wasn't the forum asked to vote on songs and menus for you? That's what we do best after all.)
23/09/2002 at 13:56
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,

What have you done? I mean, come on, you've done it before and you wanted to do it again. What is it about losing your financial independence that appeals so much? Why do you want to give someone else the right to moan when you leave your soggy sweaty kit lying around?

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

Well I suppose you know what you've done so well done and mucho congrats!

(It's never too late to buy a new identity and skip the country)
iron fraggle    pirate
23/09/2002 at 15:37
The wedding sounds excellent, it's great to break with tradition sometimes (I wore dark purple when I got married) .Congrats!
23/09/2002 at 16:05
Thanks for the compliment Laura. I will actually be entering the V40 category next April!!Or were you being sarcastic?
23/09/2002 at 16:07
FF... Don't get involved with Laura... She's lovely, but you're only just married...

Remember that ok?!
23/09/2002 at 16:17
Congratulations Fatface - hope you and the new Mrs will be very happy together :)
23/09/2002 at 16:24
Many congratulations to both of you. May you always be worthy of one another.

Hope she's not going to complain about the amount of time you spend with your mates on the forum - spouses seem to have a habit of doing that!

Cheers, V-rap.
24/09/2002 at 10:07
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Fatface. I have to agree with Laura - you look 20 - 30 in your picture! Come up and see me, make me smile, what a wonderful song to mark the moment. Hope you'll always be able to make each other smile....
And please can we have a wedding pic attached somewhere?....

xx
Badge
24/09/2002 at 21:24
Having met FF I can say that he really does look like his picture. Not met Mrs FF though so can't say. Hope you have great times together

SY3
24/09/2002 at 21:32
Congratulations - I hope that you have many happy running days together!
BK
24/09/2002 at 21:34
Congats to you both. Its sad but I tend to agree with Barkles Ahhhhhhh. Must be the age.

Like you youngster I join the over 40's next year maybe we can meet up and celebrate it at some run or other. Zimmer frames at the ready!
24/09/2002 at 21:48
Well done you two ! When are you sending out those little dinky boxes of wedding cake ?

I join the 40 club as well next April - is this forum an age thing - are we users all of a certain sad generation?

Sounds like we need a new posting !!
BK
24/09/2002 at 21:52
You start it SS and I'll join it. Drew swears by reaching 40 and looks what its done for him.
1 to 20 of 32 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.