Mundane thread

40,221 to 40,240 of 49,118 messages
13/11/2012 at 07:31

Thanks Mr P

My bin is now at the edge of the kerb.... waiting for its moment

13/11/2012 at 07:59

My bin is overflowing. D was on a mission at the weekend. He has cleared the dumping ground. Now I will have to try this being tidy lark.

Puppy...

Drinks cold tea.  We need virtual tea that stays hot.

13/11/2012 at 08:42
Lovely puppy
Morning mundanies
13/11/2012 at 10:03

I am here, I would read back but the view last unread post linky thing has disappeared, does that mean I've been gone too long?!

13/11/2012 at 10:52

Morning all. Welcome back KJ  Are you home now?

I have partaken of some exercise and am now rather warm. Better head off to the shower before the flies start buzzing 'round me 

13/11/2012 at 11:07

I have decided to run to work today and home tomorrow. Just plotting routes. I want them to be different. Don't know if I should be looking for the shortest or the longest route. either way, it'll be just over 10 miles.

Need to do some laundry now.

How are things KJ?

13/11/2012 at 11:16

Whoops, killed the thread!

Anyway, for those not on FB, Harry arrived on Friday 9th November at 1pm, weighing in at 8lbs 9oz. All is well, although more sleep at night would be very welcome!

13/11/2012 at 11:51

How can the shortest and longest routes both be 10 miles? *ponders*

Welcome back KJ! And welcome to the world, Harry!  

I have had my hair cut. It was a spontaneous decision. 

13/11/2012 at 12:16

(((KJ))) Yay for Harry - welcome mini mundanie dude!  KJ, I  missed if you ever said so, but did you know ahead of time that the baby was to be a boy, and what you were going to name him?  Somehow it didn't seem appropriate to ask before.

13/11/2012 at 12:23

For some reason I'd got it into my head that Harry was pink flavour... 

13/11/2012 at 12:40

Oh dear!  Time for a little lie down, Bookie?

Cake I'm so sorry to hear about the situation with your Mum.  Tons of thanks re the Raymond E Feist book, please don't say a word to him as it will be a great Christmas present. 

KJ welcome back.  Tons and tons of congrats xx

Blimey days off go quickly don't they?  I haven't done anything yet except fill in a poxy form that took two hours and could give the lot of us a lesson in mundanity.  Off for a little shop now, then Tescos.    Rock and roll.

Edited: 13/11/2012 at 12:41
13/11/2012 at 16:02
Cake wrote (see)

In case sarah is thinking the same being a geek I'm waiting for it to be in the normal sized paperback so I can put it with the other's.

That's me told then

I hope you enjoyed Tesco, Hash

I did write Tesco Hash, but I don't think they sell it...

13/11/2012 at 18:28
The Dawn Shadow wrote (see)

(((KJ))) Yay for Harry - welcome mini mundanie dude!  KJ, I  missed if you ever said so, but did you know ahead of time that the baby was to be a boy, and what you were going to name him?  Somehow it didn't seem appropriate to ask before.

Nope, we didn't know what colour they were going to be. MrKJ's family were desperate for a boy, I would have been very chuffed with another girl because Mini hasn't worn out a lot of lovely clothes - but in the end it didn't matter and we just wanted them to be healthy etc. It's nice having a boy but nappy changing does have that extra element of surprise if you're not careful.   Names had been chosen but were top secret too, I like the element of surprise and for a former control freak it's odd but good to sit back and take whatever you get.

Forgot to put first time about MummyCake, hope she's ok ((()))

13/11/2012 at 19:07

Cake, those were very wise words about the book.  Making sure they are all the same size is very important.  I hate it when people buy me over sized books.  I don't care what they say, the cover does affect the content.

13/11/2012 at 19:08

Oh, I nearly forgot

*cough cough, splutter splutter*

13/11/2012 at 19:57
sarah the bookworm wrote (see)

Are you incognito Mr. P?

http://s3.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/509622/gallery/milly.jpg?width=350

This is one of friend's new puppies. I'm so jealous!

I NEEEEEEEEEED that puppy  

Mr P's turned into a zombie 

(((mummy Cake)))

I still NEEEEEEEEEEED that puppy!

13/11/2012 at 20:23
Good innit?
13/11/2012 at 20:26

Does that zombie have boobs Mr P

13/11/2012 at 20:39
Oh.
13/11/2012 at 21:06
(((KJ))) Thanks and woot & congratulations again to you all.
(((Mr P))) Excellent zombie
(((Saffy)))
(((Caz))) *passes medicinal cheese* (I may have just invented that).
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.