Mundane thread

40,701 to 40,720 of 49,283 messages
gingerfurball    pirate
28/11/2012 at 09:08

Morning all - I've got a croaky voice today...which is interesting as I'm singing in two services in two different churches on Sunday...must get some lemon and honey out.

Not much rain here but it is Baltic cold!

28/11/2012 at 10:04

Morning. Hope your throat is better soon, gfb.

Still can't get Tinca to eat. He can't have his medicine on an empty tum either. Ah well, back to the vets tomorrow anyway.

28/11/2012 at 10:24
Poor Tinca...we've just had a visit from a little grey kitten. We have to go and see the surgeon today after mrs p's procedure last week hope its just routine.
28/11/2012 at 10:35

Good morning. My home is empty, it looks like no one has been home, well except for the fact that the cats aren't trying to eat me.

Yes, I asked Goldbeetle for a green willy. He had no xxs in grey or black so I have green.

My hands are really cold, I think I need a bath to defrost.

28/11/2012 at 10:58

(((mouse))) Green is good  
(((TInca)))
(((Mr P))) Best wishes to Mrs. P

In Mundany news my bin was emptied yesterday. It was an unremarkable event, so I didn't.  Now it's a day later and tjherefore my news isn't even current, which I think makes it more mundane than it would have been if I'd mentioned it yesterday - just saying.

28/11/2012 at 11:51
We have got through to the second waiting area...
28/11/2012 at 11:58
Hope tinca soon gets better Mr P
28/11/2012 at 12:19

Fingers crossed for Mrs P xx

28/11/2012 at 12:21
carterusm wrote (see)

I'm sitting in my chair. My chair is nice. Cheese is not nice

28/11/2012 at 12:46

http://www.eflworksheets.com/onlineexercises/animatedonline/shaking%20head.gif

oh dear!

28/11/2012 at 12:49

Hope all goes well for Mrs. P and also for poor little Tinca (((mundane hugs)))

The Dawn Shadow wrote (see)

In Mundany news my bin was emptied yesterday. It was an unremarkable event, so I didn't.  Now it's a day later and tjherefore my news isn't even current, which I think makes it more mundane than it would have been if I'd mentioned it yesterday - just saying.

That is so fantastically mundane that I think it's gone the other way and become interesting! 

28/11/2012 at 13:14

Hope all's ok with MrsP.

We took Mini to the hospital yesterday, for those who weren't around at the time, she had an issue flagged up at her 8 week check. She's now nearly 22 months old and finally we've been told that there's absolutely nothing wrong with her. I'm so relieved, after all the tests and worrying, I'm very grateful for the thorough MOT that she's had but I'm sad at the time i've wasted worrying.

I need to buy car & house insurance, Mini2 is asleep on my knee so is going to be popped into his moses basket. Fingers crossed he stays asleep.....

28/11/2012 at 13:32

(((KJ))) Woot for the good news about 'Mini', such a brilliant early Xmas present for you all.

sarah the bookworm wrote (see)

That is so fantastically mundane that I think it's gone the other way and become interesting! 

Eek! *nibbles sadly on some cheese*  

gingerfurball    pirate
28/11/2012 at 14:05

Great news KJ 

I went to go a run at lunch time and went to get changed and found that I had brought my olde olde sportsbra...and when I fought my way into it i remembered why I had stopped wearing it...the hooks are broken so it doesn't close...I really can't go running without a sportsbra (it really wouldn't be right!  ) - so I just went a brisk walk instead,  silly me!!

28/11/2012 at 14:31

(((KJ))) Woot for the good news about 'Mini', such a brilliant early Xmas present for you all.

Eek! *nibbles sadly on some cheese*  

Excellent news KJ, really pleased to hear that

GFB -  

I've just been for walkies. Now I'm going for drivies. 

gingerfurball    pirate
28/11/2012 at 14:41
28/11/2012 at 14:44

Great news about mini KJ

I have also walked. I saw a fox.

I am now going to see if Tinca fancies some scrambled egg. 

28/11/2012 at 16:01

(((small))) Any luck with the scrambled eggs?

28/11/2012 at 16:54

I'm afraid not. 

I've tried all his favourite things now. Hopefully another dose of antibiotics will help tomorrow.

Thank you for asking, it means a lot.  ((DS)) 

28/11/2012 at 17:21

You're welcome small, hopefully the little fella will start to bounce back tomorrow.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.