Mundane thread

40,761 to 40,780 of 48,552 messages
30/11/2012 at 10:31
Aw poor ((gfb)))
I have run and pilated ... very cold and frosty out but sunny and beautiful!
30/11/2012 at 13:33
30/11/2012 at 13:52
I posted about that weeks ago! I wanted to go to the lecture on toast
30/11/2012 at 13:54

Oops sorry I missed thst - sounds fascinating

30/11/2012 at 14:26
I just spoke to a supplier who has an order for 250,000 advent calendars for pets!!!

In mundane news German food safety officials have recalle several types of advent calendars because of ink chemicals transferred from the packaging to the chocolate.
30/11/2012 at 14:49

Happy nearly weekend Mundanies *waves*

(((small))) Yay for Tinca!  Just getting better in time for one of Mr; P's advent calendars. 

30/11/2012 at 15:08

I'm sitting on my sofa. My sofa is nice. My dog is sitting on my chair. My chair is nice. My dog is nice.

30/11/2012 at 15:19

I have a headache, I think I maybe coming down with a cold. I shall send out for lemsip and kleenex ultra balm and a bottle of brandy as a precaution. (for medicinal purposes you understand).

Other than that, it's the weekend, no work for me until Sunday eve. Yay.

Shares kleenex with GFB.

30/11/2012 at 16:10

Mundanies are dropping like flies! I'll send restorative gravy straight away!

Or you may prefer cake. I have just made a chocolate one for Tiny's birthday tomorrow. 

gingerfurball    pirate
30/11/2012 at 16:18

I think a wee hot toddy might be in order this evening

Hope everyone starts to feel better soon 

30/11/2012 at 16:32

Cake or gravy? Difficult choice!

Two lots of hugs (((poorly mundanies and their cats))) and (((healthy mundanies who don't want to be infected)))

I may or may not be dying my hair...

30/11/2012 at 16:57
Speaking of rancid, a man spat in the street directly in front of me today and I ended up stepping in it. I thought bad thoughts. Then I bought some stamps.

According to the starting location and elevation today my Garmin watch seems to think I've moved two streets west into an underground bunker. Just to clarify, I haven't.

Get well soon sickies.
30/11/2012 at 23:33
Quiet in here...
I've dyed my hair and have a new coat. In true adherence to the stereotype, Cake hasn't noticed either.
In other news, Secret Santa has been!!!
01/12/2012 at 09:48
*nudges Cake* look at your wife!
Morning mundanies ... advent calendar time
01/12/2012 at 10:59

morning all, working today but actually managed a run last night! first time ive had time to do anything for weeks...7 miles, but it felt like about 20, still, it was nice to get back out there!... hoping to get some bike miles in tomorrow.

not read back, but presumably somebody needs a hug? ((((( whom it may concern ))))

love you all.

01/12/2012 at 11:31

Not read back either, hugs to all. MrKJ is off to russia tomorrow so i'm going to be awol for a bit longer.

01/12/2012 at 17:34

Hello everyone. Seems like everyone is out doing that 'life' stuff. Have started my Christmas ashopping and been to Lush. Now my house will smell quite nice until Christmas. I still managed to forget people. I should write a list but that sounds far too organised for me.

I'm a bit worried about cycling at the mo. I'll have to take the long road round. There is still enough standing water for it to freeze and create an ice rink on my usual way to work. I know  the pushy coped admirably last year but I don't fancy it esp in the dark. Tyre pressure is still low, which makes for an awfully hard ride on the main roads but there is still so much debris on the back lanes that it's like riding through a field.

Wonders who will make the gravy cake, I'm sure it can be done.

gingerfurball    pirate
01/12/2012 at 21:23
Evening all...just back from a Christening do...The Beautiful One was there. He and I were tete a tete for most of it...in the words of Mr Potato Head in Toy Story...I'm a married spud...I'm a married spud!!
01/12/2012 at 21:33
Cake wrote (see)
KJ do you need some reinforcements while Mr KJ is in Russia?

Absolutely - I am totally bricking it, he's leaving tomorrow at 3am, back mid-afternoon Wednesday. I have no idea how i'm going to cope.   You and Bookie are very welcome if you want to come and see us but I doubt I'll be able to nip on here and read back so drop me a text if you can. I have biscuits although cheese appears to be limited at the moment.

02/12/2012 at 08:21
Morning mundanies
Aw KJ, big hugs, I am sure you will cope very well x

I got stuck in a lift with K last night ... it was scary as we didn't have a phone on us, but luckily K managed to force the doors ... we did miss quite a bit of strictly too
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.