Mundane thread

40,921 to 40,940 of 49,724 messages
07/12/2012 at 09:35

Good morning. Cuppa would be great ty very much.

Nothing to report here. Green bin day so the bin stayed tucked away. Mind you there's a massive pile of junk mail that should've gone in the black box.

I need to tidy the bomb site that doubles as a kitchen.

07/12/2012 at 10:02
Yes please, tea is good for shock isn't it? I've just been ice skating in the Co-op car park...
07/12/2012 at 10:06
Scary Bookie! I hate driving whenit's icy.
gingerfurball    pirate
07/12/2012 at 11:45

Humph...a bit annoyed here...a client who I gave a cancellation we had today (he booked it two days ago) and I confirmed by text yesterday hasn't bothered his arse appearing for his appointment just now.

07/12/2012 at 12:18
How annoying gfb

Welcome back KJ, I somehow missed your post there, is Mr KJ back till after Chrimbo now?
07/12/2012 at 12:45

I have cheese.  It says so. My SS has arrived and it's cheese.

poo and pants to that GFB

poor bookie a fresh cup of builders with sugar - it's good for shock. At least you've done it and survived. There was ice on the roads yesterday in the middle of the day and these were roads that had been griited.

gingerfurball    pirate
07/12/2012 at 13:58

ugh!!  I just realised I paid for some flights out of a wrong back account! (they were a bargain too!!) - I have to scuttle off to the bank and pay some money in pronto!  Eeeek!! 

07/12/2012 at 17:03

DNA testing complete - baboon!

07/12/2012 at 17:20

DNA testing? Have I missed something? 

I have spent most of the day cleaning and unpacking boxes. Yes, we still have boxes that we haven't unpacked. All of the books are now on the bookshelves There are lots of books 

The ice skating I did earlier was both in the car, and on foot. It took me 15 minutes to walk approximately 100m from the car park to the doctors. On the way back a nice man threw some grit at me (literally, it went all over my feet), but it did mean I made it back to the car in one piece

Can someone send hugs this way please, definite need for them in the CakeBook household. 

07/12/2012 at 18:44
(())
((()))
(((())))
07/12/2012 at 18:47

(((CakeBook))) I hope everything is ok?

? +1  re DNA testing.

I found £30 in a card put away with last year's Christmas cards when I got them out to make gift tags today. Christmas bonus

gingerfurball    pirate
07/12/2012 at 19:24
((((Cakes)))

+ me too re: DNA signed Confused of NI

Our house is freezing.
07/12/2012 at 21:19

ah - so the only person who isn't confused is my SS.  They kindly supplied a DNA sample for testing. I made up the baboon bit to make Saffy crnge, which by the way, where is she? Have I missed something?

07/12/2012 at 21:29
B wrote (see)
Welcome back KJ, I somehow missed your post there, is Mr KJ back till after Chrimbo now?

Nope, he's off to Belgium the week before Christmas - so can bring me home chocolate of course! I got gin this time.

07/12/2012 at 21:34
What a day...some days I wish we could all just buy our stuff in plain brown paper bags.

Printer 1...sorry Puffy, well not really that sorry, but you can't have your lids for four weeks, tough.

Printer 2 ...get me the artwork by one o clock, I'll get you a proof by two thirty, you approve it and you can have your lids on Wednesday.

Printer 1...why do you want to move away? Is it service? Can we come in and see you, talk it through?

Me...yes...IN FOUR WEEKS!!!!!
07/12/2012 at 21:41

Mr P, I've beginning to understand what you talk about.  The girl opposite me at work does the artwork.  Next you will start going on about box end labels and screens

07/12/2012 at 21:48

(((((((((Hugs))))))))) for all poorly Mundanies, Mundane relatives and Mundane friends.  I know that you are all brave soldiers that fight through the worst of situations and never let on

07/12/2012 at 21:51
Ask her to rasterize your vectors;-)
07/12/2012 at 22:21

She does a lot of step and repeating

And swearing at the people who tell her that the designs that they have given her and not quite right yet... for the hundredth time

07/12/2012 at 22:27

I want to vectorise my rasters.  That's by the by.

I like brown paper bags.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.