Mundane thread

41,121 to 41,140 of 49,699 messages
14/12/2012 at 06:01

Morning all, just nipping in to wish you all a fab weekend.  I have a hot date with a 90 year old tomorrow lunchtime, so won't be around even virtually, but will be thinking of you and will have cheese for desert in solidarity,

Welcome Lucy

Mouse, how did D get on yesterday?

Blimey GFB 

I saw Blouse's Mum last night and I'm so used to nattering on to people about how I'm going to be a mum again on Sunday (rescuing 4 ex-battery hens) that I went into auto-witter, banging on about it and finishing with "so how do you feel about being a granny again?"  Then I caught the expression on her face.  Ooopsie!  Hurried back-tracking and explanation followed

Edited: 14/12/2012 at 06:01
14/12/2012 at 07:37

morning loves, sorry for my absence of late, no excuse, just flat out at work and busy decorating at home...not read back, but i assume a hug will be required?

((((((you lot)))))

still love you all.

14/12/2012 at 08:29

Mornings (((Hugs Towner back))) and we all miss you too. I hope you'll be getting a nice long Christmas break soon?  

I wrote more than one paragraph! What happened to the rest of it?

Hash - Oops! 

Saffy - phew, close call 

Mouse - I have Inov8 Rocklites. I them

Rainy and dark here this morning but only one day left to go *squeee* 

Edited: 14/12/2012 at 08:32
gingerfurball    pirate
14/12/2012 at 09:48

Morning all - pitch black when we went to work this morning - and it's going to be dark when we go home...

We're babysitting the grandkids overnight tonight - it's Big H's first sleepover (hopefully he'll sleep anyway!!) we may be sleepy tomorrow!

14/12/2012 at 10:17
Morning mundanies
lol Hash, I can just imagine that scene ... chickies are better than babies

I have been looking at the RW SS on FB, some locely gifts ... Mousey your giftee thought his pressie was the best ever, clever Mouse
14/12/2012 at 12:05

I have a cat stealing my chair and another gone awol. He didn't come in for breakfast and that is most worrisome. He likes his cuddles. I'm hoping he'll come home now the rain has eased off but a bit of rain doesn't usually bother him. I wish D had told me earlier that he wasn't in. It's not unusual for him to miss meals but still.

Bah humbug.

14/12/2012 at 12:08

small - I have rocklites also. I was looking at their road shoes. I haven't really been able to find a road shoe that I like. The price is a bit scarry though, I'll have to look for some of lasts years on sale I think.

gingerfurball    pirate
14/12/2012 at 14:19

Afternoon all - lovely clients have left in some Christmas pressies...so far this week 3 bottles of wine *hic* a bix box of biscuits and yankee candles

14/12/2012 at 14:59
B wrote (see)
Morning mundanies

Now you tell me!

Not been out today, apparently there's black ice everywhere so we're staying in. I have failed to purchase MrKJ's christmas present, I assumed it would be in stock. Whoops!

Our bin is being collected on boxing day, if we have a small excess of card and paper we can tie in neatly with string and place it beside the bin. If only we had string.....

14/12/2012 at 16:24
KatieJane wrote (see)
B wrote (see)
Morning mundanies

Now you tell me!

Harry is home.

Looking forward to tomorrow now. I need to go shopping though and find the tags that I hid away somewhere. Things to do, things to do. I'll be up til midnight again.

14/12/2012 at 16:54

I just had a phone call for Mr. SC to my landline.  He has never lived here.

I've spent the afternoon getting car insurance quotes online.  As the call was from an insurance company, I wonder whether the two are related?  Very bad to ask for my husband when the insurance is for me.  If their quote hadn't been stupidly expensive I anyway, think I would be taking my custome elsewhere just for tht mistake.  What a cock womble

14/12/2012 at 20:31

Excellent use of the term cock womble Caz  

I need to get my car taxed by the end of the year. The MOT expires on the 25th Jan, so the earliest I can get it done is the 25th December. That leaves me the week between Christmas and New Year to get the MOT done and the tax renewed. Oh, and my insurance is due... I think this is going to be both expensive and difficult to arrange...

gingerfurball    pirate
14/12/2012 at 20:33
Evening all...babies deposited and mum and dad headed out 45 mins ago . On a side note...MrGFB has just started throwing up! He was complaining of a crampy tummy today...looks like I'm in charge tonight then!! :/
14/12/2012 at 20:33

Evening 

Any sign of the awol puddy cat, Mouse?

14/12/2012 at 20:51

*BoUnCe*

Hope the weather's good tomorrow

14/12/2012 at 22:08

awol puddy tat came home and is now residing in the cattery.

Is it a coincidence that the only time he stays out is when we're going away?

14/12/2012 at 22:27
Glad he came back safe and sound

lol Kj, of course your babies are wonderful
15/12/2012 at 05:18

Goood Morning Mundanies 

15/12/2012 at 05:47

Morning.  Twinings o'clock already

Have a fab day today you lovely lot

15/12/2012 at 07:35
Morning!

What's the weather like over there then?

Have a great day Hash. I have a spot of shopping to do before I set off, and I think I might need a per lunch lunch to keep me going.
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.