Mundane thread

41,601 to 41,620 of 49,108 messages
01/01/2013 at 14:22

I've cleaned the bathroom.  My house is now free of all illness related contamination.  Hopefully I am too

01/01/2013 at 15:54

Happy new year Mundanies

01/01/2013 at 15:55

Happy New Year to all.

Bin confusion round here as they've been collecting today unexectedly.  I'm beggining to think I'm reliving those Armstrong and Miller sketches

01/01/2013 at 16:35

01/01/2013 at 17:38

Our bins have been trundled up the drive in eager anticipation of the imminent disposal of their contents tomorrow morning. 

01/01/2013 at 18:33

Bin day here tomorrow too, already at the end of the drive waiting for collection.

Thank you for all your good wishes about Harry, he's still sounding terrible but I think he's feeding better and he doesn't look quite as bad as he did so fingers crossed. MrKJ goes back to work Thursday and is then away all next week so really it would be fab if we could get the house germ-free again.

Congrats on not spilling any wine despite your tumble GFB, hope your ankle is ok.
Glad to hear you're decontaminating the house Caz, long may the healthiness continue.

I have been given the ok to start exercising post having baby, I'm needing some new trainers as I've worn mine out. Cake/Bookie - where do I go in Sheff? MrKJ might buy me some as an early b'day pressie.

02/01/2013 at 07:06
Morning mundanies
Porridge, banana and honey - yum!
Glad to hear little Harry is looking better x
02/01/2013 at 08:05

Morning  

Time to take the Xmas decs down today, I think :-/      I'm at that stage where I want my lounge back, but I'll miss the pretty fairy lights.

gingerfurball    pirate
02/01/2013 at 09:13

Morning all - back to work here...ah well...bills to pay

Black bin (post MrGFB leaping up and down on it to make sure we could close the lid) has been successfully emptied...we do have to still take a trip to the dump to leave about four full bin bags - we're a mess lot!

02/01/2013 at 09:22

Morning. Good news about Harry being on the mend, KJ.

Our green bin and recycling boxes should have been emptied this morning. I won't know until I've walked up the drive to fetch them back.

Grey here today after a sunny yesterday. Hope it won't rain again 

02/01/2013 at 11:46

And the bins are safely back behind the shed 

gingerfurball    pirate
02/01/2013 at 12:07

*phew!!*

(so much for starting the new diet - a client has just dropped in some wine and chocolates...*must resist* )

02/01/2013 at 13:00

morning 

02/01/2013 at 13:36
Cake wrote (see)
When you go in there tell them you demand a cup of tea and what ever cake they have. No seriously do it.

The first time I ever went in there we wandered into the kitchen at the back of the shop and made ourselves cups of tea. I'm not sure we were meant to...

I want to live in Saffy's time zone

02/01/2013 at 16:30

Oops 

02/01/2013 at 17:05

Good afternoon. I have worked. I am tired, my legs are sore from all this cycling. I'm not used to exercise. Still, only one more day of the week left.

I got a puncture this morning. Oh fuddle de duck. That wasn't fun as it was cold cold. I'm rather glad I don't live in Saffy's time zone or I'd still be at work.

I see we still have our Christmas emoticons, which is good as there were Easter eggs in the shop.

02/01/2013 at 21:33

There is an up & running here, not impressed, they gave Mrs P a right load of bollocks about how the big foam roller would soon wear down to the size of the one she actually wanted.

I don't know what help that is to KJ, I just wanted to get it off my chest.

02/01/2013 at 22:41

Do you feel better for it Mr. P?

I've started a new fitness regime. It is not a new years resolution, it just happens to coincide with the arrival of a new calendar (mine has Arctic animals on it ). Yesterday I ran (and am now limping) and started a press-up challenge that's on facebook. Today I've been to the gym/pool for 2hrs.

*flump*

Have you named your new bike Mousey? The Easter things were in the shops before Christmas - I got Cake a Cadburys creme egg for his stocking

03/01/2013 at 09:15
Morning mundanies!
I haven't seen any Easter eggs so far, I am going to avoid looking for them!
gingerfurball    pirate
03/01/2013 at 09:54

Morning all - there are EEs in my local shop too.

I'm not a chocolate eater but I do find Cadbury's Creme Eggs very hard to resist.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.