Mundane thread

41,941 to 41,960 of 49,827 messages
17/01/2013 at 14:02

((Bookie)) Hope you feel better soon.

Hello Hash 

I am still finding pine needles in the house.

gingerfurball    pirate
17/01/2013 at 14:03

I've found that I had to really force myself to taste the kefir at first (it's full fat milk with a culture that stays at room temperature for 48 hours for the first brew (you can refrigerate after that) and 24 hours per brew after that...but it is really, really nice...like a mild, but tangy pouring yogurt...I've been making smoothies with it.

We bought a mattress...hooray for sales!!  A king size King Koil for a steal!!

17/01/2013 at 17:02

Afternoon/evening 

(((Mr P)))

(((GFB)))

(((Bookie))) Doctors, young lady *best Paddington stare*...*again*

Bookie, I've obviously missed something very important here.....are you working full time now and not at uni?

17/01/2013 at 17:41

Hi guys.  I'm really busy at the moment with training and stuff, so I'm not able to pop in much.  Getting really fed up with the cockwombles at work too.

17/01/2013 at 20:04

Mustard pot sounds yummy even though it's only the condiment.

Hope the trainings going well SC.

Hope everyone else is fine fit and dandy despite all the aches and pains and woes of modern living.

17/01/2013 at 22:52
Evening I have retired with a massive glass of 15 year old malt whisky and a book about what's under London.

((Everyone))
17/01/2013 at 22:57

There are tunnels under my house...

I'm up late becasue I drank coffee too late in the evening and now don't feel in the least bit tired.  Damn this cold weather than made me reach for a comforting hot drink.

Thanks for the hugs Cake, but I'm fine.  Like I said, just busy and most of it is enjoyable stuff.

Edited: 17/01/2013 at 23:02
18/01/2013 at 00:00

We put the plastic recycling out this eve. Still not quite emptied the dustbin.  At least D has moved on from ready made drinks to powder for the time being.

look Mr. P. look over there...

18/01/2013 at 08:29

Good morning Mundanies *waves*

(((Bookie))) Hope today's a bit better for you.

18/01/2013 at 08:44

Morning. We have had our first snow in 2 years and it's on an exam day! 

gingerfurball    pirate
18/01/2013 at 09:14

Morning all - no snow here (yay!)

Our new bed is amaze-balls!!  I was going to say that I've not had a good night sleep in living memory only for the fact that MrGFB said that at one stage in the middle of the night he had to wake me up as I was wailing in my sleep!!  and then I got all narky at him for waking me...I don't remember!!  (I'm not crazy - my mother had me tested )

18/01/2013 at 09:15

gfb!

It does look lovely out there. Think I might go for a run...

gingerfurball    pirate
18/01/2013 at 12:05

Aw a lady from our church heard I wasn't feeling the best and brought me in a lasagne and an apple tart...

18/01/2013 at 12:37

I'm sitting in my chair (at home). My chair (at home) is nice

18/01/2013 at 12:49

Cake, even us soft southerners have SNOW SNOW SNOW.

Not going to run in it, will take a walk later on, need to get some stewing steak and going to put slow cooker on.

18/01/2013 at 13:25

Cake, I like snow as well. Are you going to go outside and make angel wings?

18/01/2013 at 13:55

Careful Cake!  I felt the effects of your excitement this morning.  All that bouncing caused an earthquake here.

I wasn't impressed.  Due to the coffee and the cold I didn't get to sleep until affter 2am, then was woken up at 5:20 by the earthquake.  I'm a stroppy git today.

It is snowing here.  Just a light dusting but very pretty.  it will be an interesting experience if there is still snow around tomorrow.  I'm spending all day in the rivers or coffee shops

18/01/2013 at 13:59

*shivers* I have been playing in the snow I don't think I'd want to go swimming outside - I don't even wanna go swimming inside. I threw a snowball at my car, but the car didn't throw any back, I don't think it likes snow

18/01/2013 at 14:22

7 mile bimble in the snow this morning in what we laughingly still call Swinley Forest (they felled so many trees last year most of it is Swinley Prairie now).

No food in the house, Tesco can't deliver, Waitrose has closed. We'll have to take a punt on driving to pick up the Tesco shopping. I have gritted the road, which is too small for the council lorries to get through) like I'm a one-man advert for Dave's Big Society.

That's all my mundane news. Byeee.

gingerfurball    pirate
18/01/2013 at 14:44

Gee that sounds bad chillies!!  Hope you get some food in!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.